Chapter 2

Third Person POV
Today was a Sunday. Dogman just woke up from his sleep. It was know 8:30 AM. Dogman went downstairs to see Lil Petey and 80-HD drawing. Lil Petey looked up "Hi Dogman!" Lil Petey said "Me and 80-HD are drawing for my comics for my friend Flippy!" Lil Petey said. Dogman gave a smile and made Breakfast for the three of them. And they ate.

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY NO IDEA GIRL~

It was already nighttime it was time for Petey to pick up Lil Petey. Petey got out of his lab  pretty late and locked the door. He started to go to Dogmans house. He was passing by an alleyway when he felt a push sending him knocking into a wall in an alleyway. He rubbed the back of his head since it hurt a bit, before he standed someone picked him up and not in a good way. The guy looked human he had red piercing eyes and a pocket knife up to Petey's chest. Petey was horrified as the guy spoke he had a dark raspy voice as he talked "WELL WELL WELL! IF IT IS'NT PETEY THE CAT!" the guy said "KNOW GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR MONEY!!!" the man said drawing the knife closer to Petey's stomach. "S-sir I-i j-just want t-to get my s-son.. I dont have any money" Petey said shaking uncontrollably. "Well if you dont have any money...." The man said "I'LL JUST LEAVE YOU HERE TO DIE!!!" the man said as he made a big cut onto Petey's stomach. Petey felt a burning pain as the pain was unbearable. He  was doozy and with the little energy he had left as the man left he faintly shouted "help..." before he closed his eyes for what thought was the last time. He thought nobody would hear it but somebody did heard it............

DOGMAN'S POV (Before Petey said help)

it has been awhile Petey didi'nt come yet. Me and Lil Petey were getting extremely worried. I decided to check on Petey to see if he was home just in case something happened to him. I quickly took my jacket and told 80-HD to watch over Lil Petey and I went on my to Petey's lab. As I was walking near an alleyway I saw a man with a bit of red on his shirt I was about to rub it off until I heard a faint "help..." Coming from the alleyway it sounded like..... PETEY! I quickly gone into the alleyway it was dark and creepy it had cracks on the walls and rats running around the place, looking for food. Then I reached a dead end.. and Petey.... Petey had a pretty large wound on his chest and a little bit of blood coming from his mouth and wounds. I was extremely worried and called the Hospital quickly. Before more blood could get out I quickly took off my jacket and wrapped it around his wound. To make sure he was safe I sat beside him waiting for the ambulence to come. Then I felt heat on my face. WAIT AM I BLUSHING?!?!?!!?!

The ambulence arrived a few minutes later by then my face had cooled down from blushing and the peremedics had putted him in a stretcher going into the ambulence

The ambulence arrived a few minutes later by then my face had cooled down from blushing and the peremedics had putted him in a stretcher going into the ambulence. The peremedics told me that me that I need to wait till tomorrow after work to see him since he need some rest. They also told me that they are reporting this to the police. When I got home Lil Petey asked me what happened. I told him that Petey is in the hospital for the time being due to a injury. After that we all gone to bed since it was late... I hope Petey is ok.
END