SECOND CHOICE

PETEYS POV

After what seemed like Forever Rossie FINALLY responded "Oh yeah it was" Suddenly out of nowhere a song which I think is called "Beep beep im a sheep" started playing in full volume which made me put the phone away from my ear abit. (A/N WAIT A MINUTE WHERE IS PETEY'S EAR? SINCE HE IS A NEKO PERSON DOES HE HAVE TWO EARS? OR DOES HE PUT HIS PHONE IN A ODD POSITION? ANYWAYS BACK TO LE STORY")

"WHOOPS GOTTA GO BTW THE DRESS CODE IS SUMMER CLOTHING THANKS BYE!" then the call ended. So anyways I started to set the clothing for the kid and me. Since the party is t 2:30 PM in the afternoon and Right now it is 12:30 AM

Rossie's POV
I quickly picked up the phone and answered the call "Hello agent #####"
What the? "Hello agent Rossie." ##### said. "Why cant I say your name?" I asked clearly confused on why I cant say ##### name.

"THEY are watching us." ##### said.

"But why? The readers are clearly nice, One of there OC's even gave me a mistletoe!?" I half shouted not wanting to seem alarming in the condo that I am in.
I
"NO NOT THE READER'S, JOSH'S SPIES! THEY COULD SEE THE CHATS TOO! EVEN THOUGH I MADE SURE THAT THIS CHAT IS STRICTLY PRIVATE I NEED TO COVER UP MY NAME JUST TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE!" ##### shouted.

"Oh Josh...." I said sipping a bit of cherry Coca Cola. "Yes the reason why we sent you to this AU in the first place. After Petey almost got killed in there." ##### said. "We are now requesting back up since we suspect Josh is at our base." ##### said. "But wait what about the ship?" I said. ##### sighed "We will be sending another one of our agents to help them get together."

"Just wait." ##### said. "We will need to speak with our board of directors." She said. Momentarily leaving the call.

Hello sorry about the thing that you guys read before the chapter. I am especially sorry for rickrolling you. If you are mad/angry at me then here is a knife so that you can stab this dummy that I drew.

ALSO YOU GUYS ARE THE BOARD IF DIRECTORS SO THAT MEANS YOU GET TO DECIDE ON WHO WILL (probably) CHANGE ON HOW THE SWINTER PARTY GOES

I'LL GIVE YOU GUYS A BIT OF DESCRIPTION OF THE 2 CHOICES SO GET CHOSING! :D