He Heard That?!

"So, what happened was that I stayed behind to find out what actually happened. I waited for Mike to leave and then asked Nikki. She trusts me a lot so she would have told me, but not while you guys were there. Because of this, I stayed behind after you guys left." Rosita said.

"Good to know. Now tell us what she said!" Miya said.

"Okay okay! So this is how the conversation went:

Nikki: Rosita! Can you help me with my date?

Rosita: Your date? Is it with Mike?

Nikki: Shh! But no, it is not with Mike.

Rosita: So what are you doing? Cheating on him!?

Nikki: Y-Yeah.

Rosita: What

Nikki: What

Rosita: Really?

Nikki: Yes.

Nikki: But do not tell anyone! We are friends, right?

Rosita: Yeah, okay.

Rosita: Anyways who are you dating?

Nikki: A girl named Hannah. She is 2 years older than me.

Rosita: How did you two even meet?

Nikki: We met on Tinder. We have been dating for a few months now and we will meet up tomorrow! Can you help me get ready? Please?

Rosita: Sure.

And that is how I found out!" Rosita said.

"You didn't question why she didn't tell you she was lesbian earlier?" I asked.

"Are you stupid?" Miya asked.

"No! Why would I be!?" I asked.

"Did it not click that Rosita knew that before us all?" Miya asked.

"WHAT" Ida and I both exclaimed.

Why did she not tell us as soon as possible?! Imma ask her.

"Why did you not tell us sooner?" I asked.

"Well, it really made no difference, but I promised Nikki that I would not tell anyone and 'especially not Mike or Jana' or something." Rosita explained.

"Why not tell Jana?" Iva asks.

"Yea why?" Ayesha agreed.

"Probably because—" Rosita started.

"Probably because she wants to make Jana believe that she stole her man. Maybe she just wanted Jana to be miserable or something." Miya said.

"That son of a—" Ayesha started.

"Language!" Ida said.

Ayesha playfully shoved Ida and said,

"Don't act like you never cursed, Ida!"

Why would Nikki want me to be miserable? Well, she hates me I guess. But I would be lying if I said that was mean. I feel the same way about her. But obviously I wouldn't do something that twisted to her.

I think.

"Anyways it is time to go home! It has been legit 1 hour!" I said.

"Oh f—" Ayesha started.

"Language!" Ida said.

Ayesha just rolled her eyes and pinched Ida. After that we walked to the train station. We took the train, got to our stop, and got out.

We were walking through the blocks and finally reached the area where we usually part ways. We are waiting for the walk sign to come.

"Jana on a scale of 1-10, how much of a crush do you have on Mike?" Miya asked me.

"It is obviously a 10! What other possibility?" Rosita said.

I lunged at her and hit her in the arm. I also let out a panicked scream at what was behind Rosita.

Rosita looked very confused. I was staring right behind her. When she turned around, it was Mike!

Mike!

Oh.
My.
God.

I was praying that he did not hear any of that but my hopes got crushed as he said,

"Jana, you have a crush on me?"