Suspicious

"Yeah, I'm alright. Thanks for asking." I took deep breaths. Honestly, what hurt me the most was when Nikita called Mike her boyfriend. It looked as if Mike
was confused as to why she addressed him as her romantic partner.

Rosita then came from behind, and tapped my shoulder. "Don't worry I'll get to the bottom of this."
"I mean, I don't think anyone's surprised Nikki is "dating" Mike." Miya said. "Yeah, I always knew she hated Jana's guts." Shuvana added.

We went inside the pizza store on the corner of the sidewalk and ordered A LOT of slices.

"Overeating is the best way to handle rejection." Ida commented.

"But, we don't know if Nikki is lying about dating him."

The person gave us the slices in a box.

"I'm gonna ask Mike." Miya said.

"I will come with you!" Rosita says.

"WAIT DON'T!" I blurt out.

"Why? Don't tell me you are embarrassed and actually still like him." Miya said.

"She does." Rosita says.

"I DON'T!" At the same time, I say.

All of them gave me a skeptical look. I mean yeah, I do like him but why do I like him?

"Anyways I will go eavesdrop on Nikki. Miya come with me." Rosita says.

Miya nodded and followed her. This is going to be bad. Nikki would be very mad if she found out. She most definitely would start drama.

"I am coming with you guys..." I started.

Who am I kidding? It will be 10x more awkward if I am there. I might actually start crying this time. No. I can't go.

"Never mind! TeeHee!" I said.

Miya rolled her eyes and left. Rosita followed after her. I just hope they don't do anything embarrassing.

RING!!!
RING!!!
RING!!!

I felt a vibration in my pocket and picked up my phone. It showed:

•Rosita•

(XXX) XXX-XXXX

Incoming Video Call...

Pick up. Decline

Remind me later

Why were they calling me? I picked up.

"Hi Jana! So, we are here and we want to show you. You know, just in case you want to be aware of what happens!" Rosita whispered.

"Where are you guys? Near Mike and Nikki?" I asked
"No. We are in Korea." Miya says.

"Really?" Ida asks from my left.

"No idiot. Of course we are near Nikki. Mike is not here though." Miya whispers passive aggressively.

"We are in an alley spying on Nikki. Anyways she is talking. Hush all of you." Rosita whispered.

Rosita flipped the camera so it showed the sidewalk. I told my friends to hush, too. For some reason I got more attentive when I saw Nikki.

She was all dressed up. She wore a black outfit that was very revealing. Her hot pink hair was tied in a half up half down bun. Her feet had what looked like 3 inch hot pink heels on. She looked very fancy. Almost like, she was going on a date.

 Almost like, she was going on a date

Oh no.

I was expecting to see Mike. His gorgeous face appear from the corner of the block. Wearing a fancy suit.

Instead, it was...