Now She Knows

Yaaaawwwwnnnnn
I wonder what time it is.
I look at my alarm clock that has been beeping for ages.
Oh... It is only... 6 AM?
How?
I slept only 1 hour?
Wait...
OMG IT IS 8:30 AM.
IMMA BE LATE.
I ALSO STILL HAVE HOMEWORK.
I AM PANICKING SO MUCH.

Ok. Homework can die. I am not doing it. I will just copy from Miya or Rosita.
I immediately jumped out of bed, threw on the first things I saw in my closet, and tied my hair in a messy bun. Then I ran out the door with my backpack and to the train station. Ok. So late is like 8:30+ so I would definitely need a tardy pass.

I ran faster than I ever ran before through the 4 blocks that lead to the school. As I reached it, I got a tardy pass from the main desk and went to class. My homeroom teacher looked annoyed since I disrupted her class by coming in late so I unpacked as fast as I could and went to Art.

We were supposed to paint today. Oh no. I am worse than a toddler when it comes to painting. I took a seat next to Rosita and started painting the drawing I did 3 days ago. I drew a layered painting of autumn trees. I looked to my right to see what Rosita drew and immediately regretted it.

It was so pretty! She legit could be the next Vincent Van Gogh. It was also trees but instead of autumn leaves, they were cherry blossoms. The mood of the painting was pink, brown, and green. There was a path leading from the end of the painting to the horizon line where a wooden fancy house was.

"Oh my god how did you draw that?" I asked.

"To draw this first I picked up my paint brush, then I dipped it in paint, and I moved it around on a canvas." Rosita answered.

"You are no help!" I said.

I looked around the class and saw Nikki. Wow! So her cousin did hack her account! She said she wasn't going to come today. She still doesn't know that me and Mike are dating. I wonder what her reaction will be. I will tell her after school with Mike.

After School

I walked out of PM homeroom just to see my boyfriend waiting for me.

"Hey Jana!" Mike said and waved at me.

I waved back and said "Hey my best lunatic!"

"I want to tell Nikki that we are dating. Just so she doesn't try to flirt with you again." I said.

"Oh are you jealous?" He said and smirked.

"Of course not!"

I saw Nikki walk out of class in my peripheral vision.

"Nikki! Come here for a second!" I called.

"Hm? What is it?" She asked and walked up to us.

"I wanted to tell you that me and Mike are dating!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, that is great for you two! Congrats! Also, name your baby after me!" Nikki said and grinned.

"You little-!" I said and chased after her across the hallways.

I almost forgot how nice and funny Nikki could be. Of course, she did have a salty side to her, but we all do! Even me!

I chased her all the way to the train station where she hid behind Rosita.

"Rosie! Save me from this psychopath!" She begged.

"Why? What happened? Any tea?" Rosita asked.

"So I told Nikki that me and Mike are dating and she said—"

"OMG YOU AND MIKE ARE DATING?!" Everyone but Rosita said at the same time.

"There goes your virginity! You are still in high school so as your friend, I would recommend that you tell him to use protection!" Rosita said with a straight face.

"You are no better than Nikki!" I said.

"Who asked who out?" Miya asked.

"Well so like um he confronted me about if I like him or not and I admitted it." I explained.

"That's epic!" Rosita said.

We all talked and laughed until we reached our homes. I was still a bit surprised that Nikki didn't go all out calling me a whore or something. But what actually happened is better I guess. I just wonder how far me and Mike's relationship will go...