𝕔 𝕙 𝕒 𝕡 𝕥 𝕖 𝕣 𝟚

I heard the voices of a lot of men in the living room which means that the guests have arrived. I walked down the stairs with my formal outfit and my phone in my hand, i walked into the living room, ready to greet my father's friends but when i saw the people that were sitting in that room, i got shocked. I couldnt back out now since they have already noticed me.

Mattia and the boys stared at me from afar with the same expression as me and soon enough my dad realized that i was in the room and he introduced me to his best friend which was Mattia's dad. I greeted them and was about to walk out of the room but my whole family was in the living room so i couldnt really leave without me giving my father a valid reason so i just sat on one of the chairs on the dining table and scrolled through my phone and i am so thankful that Mattia and the boys have to stay with my dad because i am so not in the mood for questions.

It started getting late so i told my mom to tell my dad that i want to head to bed, i left the room and walked up to my room, i am so not ready to meet them in school tomorrow. Gosh, how am i supposed to deal with this.

I changed into my PJ's and went under the covers while i scroll through Instagram for a little while. My eyes started getting heavy and i slowly fell asleep...

-

"AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA" was the first thing that was ringing through my ears on this fine Tuesday morning, I jumped up from my bed and i could hear my brothers laughing from my reaction. i am telling you this is what i have to deal with every morning. THEY WERE YELLING IN MY EAR!

I kicked them out and well since i am going to have to meet the boys today, i decided to wear something that screams formal but casual. I took my phone, wallet and my bag and went downstairs. Since i have some extra time today, i sat down with my family and ate breakfast with them.

Dad: Hey Ash, You know those boys you met yesterday go to your school

Ashley:  mhm i know that Papi.

Mom: Well now that you know who they are, I better see you hanging out with them and being friends with them, they seem nice you know.

Ashley: Mami, Papi i will talk to them when i feel like it aight, don't stress me with this type of questions

Dad: ok Bambina...

I stood up and said goodbye to my mami and papi and i then headed out. I took the red Ferrari and drive off to school. As soon as i reached the school parking lot, i could see the boys waiting for someone in front of the school gate, i knew it was me which is why i tried sneaking into the school without them noticing me and life decided to be nice to me and well, you guessed it, they did not see me.

I got through the first period and the bell rang for lunch, i headed over to the cafeteria when i felt someone pulling my hand, i got d r a g g e d to a table and the boys including Mattia were there in the same table as me, just looking at me.

Ashley: Um hi?

Alvaro: ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Ashley: What...

Alejandro: You are the fucking daughter of "THE" Johnson Robert?!?!

Ashley: I mean I'm pretty sure you guys found that out yesterday night.

Mattia: You cant be

Ashley: I can actually

Mattia: No we have never heard of a daughter in the Johnson family, only 3 sons.

Ashley: Yaal fr dumb

Kairi: Istg Ashely don't lie to us.

Ashley: Why the hell would i be lying- wtf

Mattia: Aight now i ain't playing no games so listen to me, you gotta shut up about this aight, your father knows who my father is, he also knows who i am. If you dare say anything bad about me or my attitude to your dad, it will go straight to my dad and if that ever happens, let's just say it won't be pretty for me and for you.

Ashley: HAHA you're funny

Mattia: I'm dead serious Ashley

The boys don't dare to interfere probably because Mattia could get them kicked out anytime but i know they pity me right now lmao, i could see it in their faces.

Ashley: Nah mate, you don't get to talk to me like that understood? You are not my boss. Don't ever do that again. Now let's continue with our meal, shall we...

Roshuan: So are you apart of your father's business or what?

Ashley: Nah i just hang around

Alejandro: hey um random question but could i get your number to ask you things yk...

Ashley: Yeah sure (random number)

Alejandro: Thanks

Kiari: So, Ashley, tell us more about your life in the Johnson household

Ashley: Well it's your typical, average family but it's just that, it's not average, you know so yah

Mattia: That's it damn, your life boring man

Ashley: Well what's so good about your's, M a t t i a.

Mattia: I don't know, i just know that you have a really boring life.

Ashley: Ok.

Roshaun: Hey i got to go now, Ms Katherine wants to see me.

Everyone: Aight bye.

Alvaro: So Ashley, you know anything about killing someone or fighting?

Ashley: Killing someone? I leave that to my dad but fighting yes, i had to take a boxing class a few years back for personal reasons and plus I'm a mafia's daughter, I must know how to fight, its a requirement.

Alejandro: But what's the personal reasons though.

Ashley: I don't trust you guys enough to tell you all about my past.

Mattia: Yah, yah there's nothing interesting i bet.

Ashley: You don't know anything about me aight so shut the hell up.

My anger was rising, the reminder of what my ex-boyfriend tried to do to me still disgusts me so much, gosh i hope that man died already. I was mad at Mattia because i have never done anything wrong to him, since day 1 he has been treating me like this like what the hell is your problem you know.

The bell rang and we all went our separate ways. School ended quicker than yesterday and i honestly just wanted to go home and start punching some things man, and so that's exactly what i did, I went into the training room and trained harder then ever...

< t o b e c o n t i n u e d >