𝕔 𝕙 𝕒 𝕡 𝕥 𝕖 𝕣 𝟞

I woke up the next morning and realized that I had to go to school even if I didn't want to because that backstabbing bitch, Mattia, is there. But I had to go so I figured, why not confront him today as well.

I got ready in this badass fit and walked out of my room. I saw my parents talking about me downstairs and how I was not being a "disciplined" daughter. Honestly, I gave up with them so I just put on my shoe and walked out of the door and slammed it. I know they heard me but I really couldn't care less.

I took the red Ferrari and drove off to school parking lot which is where the boys, including Mattia, was waiting for me. I got out of the car and they all greeted me, I greeted them back but gave Mattia a stone-cold stare. I was pissed.

I walked off and ignored the sounds of the boys calling me so that I could walk with them.

Mattia's POV:

Alejandro: whats wrong with her?

Roshaun: I don't know, I didn't do shit to her.

Alvaro: Same here, Mattia, you sent her home yesterday and you have been awfully quiet. Did you do something?

Mattia: Why would you think it was me?

Roshaun: So are you telling me that it's not you?

Mattia: No it's not, I'm serious I don't know why she's mad.

Alejandro: Aight whatever we'll talk to her during lunch later, let's go to class before we're late.

I was thinking to myself as to why she would be mad, I seriously did not do anything to piss her off. I'll just have to ask her about it later.

Ashley's POV:

The first period ended and I wasn't looking forward to lunch. I walked into the dining hall and saw that Alejandro was waving at me to come to the table and I came to the table because I wasn't mad at him but I was mad at Mattia.

Alejandro: Hey, are you okay?

Alvaro: You seem mad?

Ashley: Someone ratted me out to my dad yesterday and he screamed at me.

Mattia: Ashley, do you think I would do that? I am serious it wasn't me, I swear.

Ashley: Really Mattia? Because I don't think anybody else in this circle would've told my dad that shit

Mattia: Ashley I'm serious. I didn't do it. I might be annoying but I'm, not a snitch.

I lowkey trust him when he said that. Shit. Now I'm not sure as to who ratted me out. I can't do this right now. I stood up from the table and walked out of school. I need answers now even if it means that I need to skip school for it. I drove my car back home and went up to my dad's office. I barged in there and demanded answers as to who told him about me but that's when I realized that he wasn't in this office and that he was in a meeting.

I sat on his chair and waited when all of a sudden I heard a ding coming from his phone. I took a little sneak when I saw the message "do you want me to keep following Ashley?" I was shocked. He literally paid someone to follow me around?!

I cant deal with this family anymore. I went out of the office and ran into my room which is where I quickly took out a suitcase and stuffed my clothes in there. I was going for a runaway trip. I took all of the necessities I needed and left. I drove off and before I left the city, I headed to the nearest ATM Machine near me because I know that if my dad found out that I ran away he would have cut off all of my credit cards. I took the cash from the ATM, stuff them into my wallet and drove off.