002

aliyah's pov

i sat there trying to watch drag race when my phone began blowing up. i sat up confused as to why i had hundreds of texts from random numbers. i got frustrated and went to my instagram. i posted a screen recording of all the notifications i was getting with the caption who leaked my number to my story.

i turned my phone on do not disturb whilst trying to figure out who did it this time. some annoying people in this world, last time it was charli and that was beyond irritating. i took to instagram live to get fast responses from my fans.

"hi guys, i'll wait until more people join," i let a few minutes past until i had 2,000 viewers and started.

"does anyone know who leaked my number?" i asked with slight annoyance. the comments began to flood with variations of mar, mariano, that white latino.

"who is mar?" i asked confused, how can someone i've never met leak my number? how did they get my number in the first place. i was lost.

everyone started to comment his @ which i wrote down to check him out later.

"if you guys could not ring or text me that would be nice, if you want to talk to me please dm me. i will respond." i said with a weak smile on my face trying to get my phone to stop blowing up. i ended the live shortly after as i now needed to get my number changed, the joy.

- - - -

new book who dis?