003

aliyah's pov

i walked to the mall to get my number changed and to also treat myself to a new phone. what one you ask oh just the iphone 11 or whatever. i stopped at the food court and met my best friend kourtney and indulged into some fine dining.

"i'm so stressed," i sighed as i sat down with my mcdonalds, a 20 nugget piece? most definitely.

"aw why?" kourtney asked as if she hasn't acknowledged what has happened to me in the past 24 hours.

"having to change my number after i just starting filling up my contacts, who am i going to play imessage games with now?" i said with slight annoyance.

"i mean you could play with me?" a familiar voice said from behind me.

"oh my god hey!" i replied excited. kourtney looked at us confused.

"kourtney this is elle, she has the aliyah's baby account on insta,"

"no way! aliyah shows me your edits all the time," kourtney complimented elle.

"thank you for the support!" elle blushed slightly.

"sit down, do you want a nugget?" i ask.

"of course, i also have a question,"

"shoot,"

"do you want to go live on my account?" elle asked with a slightly nervous tone.

"a mukbang live? let's do it!" the live started to gain around a hundred people since i was with elle. she said she has never had that number before even if she does have 4,000 on her account. the comments were positive which is something i loved about my fans, they were always nice to each other, not having a toxic fan base was on the top of my achievements. elle was reading out some of the questions and i would answer them whilst munching on my fries.

"oh my god this question yes!" elle exclaimed.

"what's the question?" kourtney asked.

"what do you think of mar?" elle explained.

"the one who leaked my number?" i questioned.

"yes."

"we finna pull up and pop his ass!" kourtney shouted which sent me into hysterics, one day she was going to cause us trouble.

"I don't actually know who he is yet," i said slightly embarrassed. you would have thought with the extent to how annoyed i was i would have looked up the culprit who leaked my number.

"get his instagram up now!" elle hurriedly said.

"okay hold on," i pulled up his instagram and...

"oh shit.." i trailed off turning the phone around for kourtney to see, my reaction definitely caught on live.

"damnn does he want to leak my number next?"

"what do i think of mar you asked? well.. he is pretty hot." i laughed, lies: not detected.