007

aliyah's pov

i was unsure on whether i should go to samy's tonight, surely i would feel so out of place. i would happily stay at home but i know kourtney wouldn't allow that.

i groaned as i got up to find a new outfit. might as well make a good first impression. well second impression. i put on this outfit and left my hair and make up how it was this morning, only adding a bit more powder.

kourtney texted me saying she was on her way

kourtney texted me saying she was on her way. she only lived a few blocks away so she would be here quite fast. i put on my white air force to dress down the outfit and waited for her car to arrive.

"i'm excited, i can't believe we got invited," she exclaimed.

"do you not think it was out of pity?" i questioned.

"don't be negative, we're all friends now." kourtney replied. you could tell i wasn't keen on tonight's plans, it was evident in my voice, but i had to try and lighten up. tonight could be fun.

we arrived at samy's house and was greeted by a smiley samy, which seemed to be a recurring theme.

"hey! you guys look nice." samy complimented us to which we both thanked him almost in unison.

we walked inside and followed samy into the living room. all the boys were here and we were the only girls, it seemed like we were invading guy time but it's too late to turn back.

kourtney left me to sit beside dante, of course. i scanned the room, there was two couches and a few armchairs. the only spare seat was next to mar. my luck...

"is this seat taken?" i asked mariano.

"it is," i had a confused expression on my face. there was no possibilities of anyone who could be sitting there.

"by you. sit down." he continued which left me relieved. i was not about to be sitting on the floor.

"who's hungry?" samy shouted. to which everyone replied with yes or variations of it. this started a debate on what food to get but we settled with getting mcdonalds from uber eats.

"does anyone want some?" viktor asked the group. he held out a ziplock bag of weed from his pocket.

"yessir." ash replied.

"roll it," samy said.

"i'm down," dante interjected.

"do you smoke?" mar turned to ask me as we made eye contact.

"not anymore no," i replied.

"yo, none for me tonight," mar said to viktor.

"why not?" samy asked.

"not in the mood." mar said back.

"come on you're always up for it." viktor added.

mar looked back at me as if he was asking me with his eyes.

"i'm not holding you back," i whispered.

"yo pass me the blunt." mar shouted.

it was 40 minutes later and samy went live on his tik tok complaining about how the mcdonalds wasn't here yet. i don't know if was even on live or if he was just talking to himself. either way he started a heated conversation with the group.

"where's the food?" samy shouted.

"i don't know bro, i didn't fucking cook it!" dante shouted back. it made mar and i get into a laughing fit.

"mar! mattia's talking about us on live," samy said.

"what's he saying?" mar asked back. he got out his phone and join mattia's live.

"they're just talking about our voices," mar said. he then left the live and started his own.

he began making strange comments towards mattia, kairi and alejandro with his face right in the camera. which i questioned a lot but i let him be. he took his face away from the camera and i was in full view of the live. i quickly moved out of the way. i never really addressed the situation properly to my fans and nor did mar. none of them would have a clue that we would be together.

i looked at his phone and saw the comments flooding with my name. shit. they saw me.

mar looked at me and smiled.

"pass me the phone," i sighed.

"hey everyone!" i addressed the live. the comments consisting of asking how and why we were together and seriously me too. i was asking myself that.

"mar and i go to the same school. it was a huge coincidence actually." i told them and passed mar back the phone.

there was a knock at the door and samy practically ran to it. thank god it was the mcdonalds, i could finally have my twenty mcnuggets.

- - - -

merry christmas!!!
thanks you for 1,000 reads ahhhhxncmcmejxb
sorry for taking so long to update 💗