005

aliyah's pov

i woke up early to make sure i looked bomb for my first day since this was very important for me. i was going to meet so many new people and that's a lot of first impressions. i put on this outfit. simple but cute.

then set off for kourtney's house

then set off for kourtney's house. i got there by 8:05 instead of the intended 8:10 and by my surprise she was actually early. i was impressed.

"you ready to go?" i asked kourtney.

"yes i'm so excited!" she exclaimed. i wasn't sure whether i was excited or nervous. kourtney moved here, ottawa, around 4 months ago but didn't like the school she was at so she is moving to pius. since it was close to me she brought up the idea that i should start public school and it definitely took a lot of convincing. however considering we were internet friends for 3 years she knew how to make me give in.

kourtney turned up the bass and the volume on my car stereo and we guiltily jammed out to tik tok songs. sorry not sorry.

we parked somewhat close to the school just so we didn't lose my car once the parking lot started to fill up. we jumped out of my white range rover, which my parents gifted me for christmas last year, and tried to find the main office.

we asked a girl to help is find the office when we got into the school because we were helpless. her name was rhiannon, she had long black hair and blue eyes, the contrast was beautiful. she was definitely a life saver, if we didn't find the office we would be done.

we got our schedules and has almost every class together. which we were very thankful for. rhiannon helped us make our way to our new lockers and then to our first period, unfortunately she was not in our class but we made sure to get her number.

we went into the class early and picked seats at the back. however, joining one month into the year wasn't great because these seats were probably taken but i'll take my chances. kourtney and i were in chatter when the bell went and the class started filling up. we definitely got some stares, good or bad i couldn't tell the difference. the class didn't look full but the teacher started anyway.

"as you can see we have some new students in our class, can you girls please stand up and introduce yourself," the teacher insisted.

"hi i'm aliyah and-" i was interrupted by a group of boys bursting through the door late.

of course course it was dante. a tanned boy with curly hair walked in next and then.. no. no way.