Chapter 8

When Jinyoung was inside Kim Shiwoo's room to clean it, he, first of all, inspected the room. The mini voice recorder he had brought had the size of two finger nails combined. It was small enough. All he had to do was search for a place where it could be well hidden.

It was Jaebum's idea to keep a voice recorder in Kim Shiwoo's room. He was pretty sure that they would get something useful out of this plan.

To hide the voice recorder, it should be kept where Kim Shiwoo would not bother looking at. The bed and table were out of options. Somewhere high would do. Jinyoung looked around the ceiling and then brightened up.

He got the chair that was for the table and placed it before the window wall. At the top of it, there was a long, narrow groove and he put the recorder there, turning it on.

It could not be found unless someone imitated his actions and checked the groove. Satisfied, he moved the chair back to the table and began to clean the room.

After he had been finished, he locked the room and left, pushing along the housekeeping cart. He was just four rooms away when he was pulled and placed between the wall and two arms.

He groaned as his head had hit the wall and glared at the man in front of him.

"Does it hurt?" Mark rubbed the back of Jinyoung's head and groped for any bump. Jinyoung removed his hand.

"No. Let me go." Jinyoung reached for the cart that had got out of his grasp but Mark pushed it away from him.

"How is it that you never come to clean my room? You were in Shiwoo hyung's room, weren't you?"

"I've cleaned your room. You just don't know. We're not allowed to clean the rooms where the clients are inside."

Actually, Jinyoung could not remember cleaning Mark's room. Not even once. But he was not going to let Mark know that.

Mark seemed to be going to say something but they heard footsteps. Mark tugged at Jinyoung's wrist and moved. He placed the cart at the corner and then dragged Jinyoung to his room.

The footsteps were still heard but Jinyoung could not make out whether they were getting nearer or farther. For the second time, he was pressed against something hard, this time, the door of Mark's room.

He wanted to wipe away the smug smile on Mark's lips. He turned his head to the side when Mark's face approached his and the breath against his cheek was reminding him of the almost nonexistent distance between him and Mark.

Then the door opened and Jinyoung nearly fell backward into the room. Mark caught him, closed the door from inside the room and pressed Jinyoung against the door.

"What're you doing? I want to leave!" Jinyoung pushed Mark's chest but Mark forced them out of the way.

"Stay still. Don't make this harder."

Mark yanked Jinyoung forward by the nape and Jinyoung's hands were back against Mark's chest. Jinyoung knew what Mark was trying to do. He pressed his lips tight and his head turned to the left, narrowly avoiding Mark's lips, which ended on his jaw.

"I'm getting impatient, Jinyoung."

"Then let me go! I don't want to be here."

Silence ensued and lasted only for seconds. Mark turned Jinyoung's head and his lips forced their way to Jinyoung's. Mark firmly held Jinyoung's head and eagerly moved his lips.

Jinyoung let out protesting groans, which could not stop Mark. His heart was beating fast both in anger and helplessness. Mark's lips were trying to open his, which did not cooperate despite the small bites.

Mark was persistent and desperate. He continued licking and sucking Jinyoung. But when Jinyoung's lips did not budge, all he could do was go for a close-mouth kiss. He was resisting Jinyoung's struggles.

But a firm, hard push and their lips were pulled apart. Jinyoung took the chance and turned to face the door. Before he could open it, however, he felt Mark's body against his back.

The whisper went straight into his ear, "How did it feel?"

Jinyoung pushed him with his elbow and got out of the room. He closed the door before Mark could follow him out and hurried to the cart, which was still at the corner.

His misfortune did not stop there. In the afternoon, he had just been back from the washroom and ran into Mark in the lobby.

"Come," Mark grabbed him by the wrist, "Just the right time. I was just about to search for you."

"To your room again? I'm not going there!" Jinyoung remembered to lower his voice. "You can't just harass me as you like."

"Harass you? Asking for your service is a harassment? Should I ask your manager if taking you to the golf course to accompany me is called a harassment?"

This man was hard to deal with. Jinyoung heaved a loud sigh to let Mark hear it.

"How long will it take? What do I have to do?"

"About two hours? And all you've to do is stand beside me."

Mark did not wait for any response and started to move to the hotel entrance, still holding Jinyoung's wrist.

Jinyoung had never been to the golf course even though it was adjacent to the hotel. He had to admit the sight of the green land was refreshing, more so to him because he had been inside the hotel all the time.

After getting the golf bag, Mark led him. Only later, Jinyoung found out that Kim Shiwoo and Junghee had been apparently waiting for Mark. Seemed like he got another opportunity to analyse both Kim Shiwoo and Junghee again.

His face brightened up and Mark frowned at him. Jinyoung cleared his throat, trying to regain his composure.

Kim Shiwoo regarded Jinyoung with a glance and it seemed he had already forgot the last incident. Jinyoung trying to intrude on his room with the excuse.

Just as Mark had said, all Jinyoung could do was stand next to him and Junghee also was beside Kim Shiwoo. Mark and Kim Shiwoo were between them. Jinyoung could not even talk to Junghee since Mark would not let him move away.

Mark and Kim Shiwoo played golf and as much as it had seemed exciting to Jinyoung, he got terribly bored when all they talked about were golf and other random stuff. And he was trapped there for more than two hours.