Chapter 15

Moving about Kim Shiwoo's room and cleaning it, Jinyoung comtemplated whether to remove the voice recorder or not. To be honest, he doubted there would be anything he could get from the recording if he took the recorder now. So why not keep it there a little longer?

He went on cleaning the room, which had become easier and quicker for him. After placing the trash bag and used towels and bed sheets on the housekeeping cart, he was ready to leave the room. But before he could do, the room door was swung open and into the room came Kim Shiwoo and Mark.

They were both in sportswear and apparently, had gone out for morning exercise. They looked surprised to see Jinyoung in the room but seemed to get that he was here for his duty.

Jinyoung bowed to them; Kim Shiwoo did not say anything but went straight to the bathroom. But Mark had his hands on his hips and stood watching Jinyoung in the doorway.

"Have you cleaned my room yet?" Mark asked.

"I only go to the rooms assigned to me, Mr. Tuan. I'm sure your room has already been cleaned by someone else."

Casually, Jinyoung moved past Mark to the door but in a heartbeat, Mark's hand was on his arm, stopping him.

"I won't mind if you clean it again."

"I've other rooms I need to go to." But as usual, Jinyoung could not change Mark's mind. Mark shouted to Kim Shiwoo that he was leaving and dragged Jinyoung out of the room and to his own.

"Please. I can't. It'll be a problem if the manager finds out. Or if the customers com-" He was interrupted by Mark pushing him along with the cart into the room and the sound of the door being slammed shut.

He knew it was hopeless now since he was already inside the room. It was evident that the room had already been cleaned. Just a little bit of wiping here and there and then he would leave. But easier said than done! With Mark's undivided attention on him, how could he fake that he was cleaning the room?

As much as it was unnecessary, he had to clean the already squeaky room, except changing the towels and bed sheets.

Mark's figure against the wall was challenging Jinyoung's mental restraint. Couldn't Mark do something else instead of creepily watching him?

Jinyoung was sweating despite the low temperature in the room when he finished his task. It had been about twenty minutes since he had started, he guessed.

"I'm done," Jinyoung informed Mark, "Can I please leave now?"

"You aren't done yet." Mark nodded at the wardrobe, "I've a business party to attend this evening. Choose a suit for me."

Couldn't he do that himself? Look at him and that silly smile on that face! Grudgingly, Jinyoung went to the wardrobe and out of all the suit jackets of different colours hung inside, he chose a black one. And the dress shirt and pants that would go well with it. He put them on the dresser, which was just beside the wardrobe.

"Isn't it so domestic?"

Jinyoung ignored him and went back to his cart, which he found was at one corner of the room just beside Mark. He was sure he had left it in the middle of the room.

"You were clearly enjoying yourself when you cleaned Shiwoo hyung's room. Why was it that you looked pissed off when cleaning mine?"

"I wasn't. Who would enjoy cleaning rooms?" Jinyoung defended himself. "Besides, I wasn't supposed to be here. Please, Mr. Tuan, my work's already delayed. Please let me go now."

He wouldn't have to be pleading if Mark was not blocking his way and making it impossible for him to get the cart.

"Already delayed," Mark echoed, "So it won't make any difference if I keep you here longer, right?"

"I didn't mean it like that." Jinyoung took a step backward when Mark got too close to him. A step to two steps, three steps...

He knew he had lost when his legs bumped against what seemed to be the edge of the bed. Effortlessly, Mark pushed him, causing him to stumble down onto the bed.

Mark took off his sport jacket, revealing a tank top underneath. Jinyoung got up just as he had fallen but Mark shoved him back and his knees locked Jinyoung's thighs.

"Let's have some fun." Mark stroked Jinyoung's hair and laughed when Jinyoung pushed his hand away. He bent and buried his lips deep in Jinyoung's hair while his hand was undoing the buttons of Jinyoung's shirt.

Jinyoung's chest was rising and falling unsteadily due to his own struggles and the rage. Mark pulled open the shirt and his lips left Jinyoung's hair, changing their target now to the naked chest.

Jinyoung pushed Mark's head, which ended in vain. "Please get off," he said, his voice slightly shaking. But Mark went on playing with his nipples.

One day, he really was going to charge this man with sexual harassment.

Mark's lips finally left Jinyoung's skin but in a second, they were on Jinyoung's face. Planting small kisses on every feature, which almost suffocated Jinyoung.

"What about keeping you here all day? Doesn't that sound better? I'll hire you the whole day and all you need to do is be here. And you'll get everything you want," Mark said. His lips were grazing Jinyoung's as he said those words.

"That'd never happen. And I don't need anything," Jinyoung said, firmly.

"No? Not even money?" Mark raised his eyebrows. "What about my boxer shorts then?"

Jinyoung flushed as he remembered he had not returned the shorts he had been lent, to Mark.

"I'll bring them back tomorrow."

Mark laughed, "I'm not saying I want them back. Keep them." He raked his fingers through Jinyoung's hair. Jinyoung's hands were against Mark's chest to make some space between them. But it was too late.

Mark's mouth was already against his and his tongue unceremoniously entered through Jinyoung's parted lips. The gently moving lips of Mark's became desperate when the recipient underneath him was fighting him off.

Jinyoung thought of giving Mark's lips a rough bite so that they would leave his. But for some reason, he did not. Maybe, because Mark's lips were moving too fast for him to catch.

After what felt like an eternity, Mark finally pulled away and looked with satisfaction at the red, abused lips, his product.

"I want to let go of you, but your body's still seducing me. What should I do?" Mark reached for Jinyoung's pants but Jinyoung sat up and pushed him away.

"Why don't you find someone else to entertain you? Anyone will be happy to do." Jinyoung got out of the bed and fixed himself to look proper again. At least one hour had been lost here.

"The problem is they aren't you."

Jinyoung did not bother to search for any retort and before Mark changed his mind and stopped him again, he took the cart and without wasting any more minute there, left the room.