~You Didn't Think That Was The End Of The Story, Did You?~

CHAPTER 45

CHAPTER 45

You Didn't Think That Was The End Of The Story, Did You?

~One Year Later~

Today is one for the history books, that's for sure. Because it is the day that Gabby and Ben are getting married!!

"Evie, how much longer?" Gabby whines as she sits with her eyes closed, waiting on her friend to finish her make up.

"Almost," Evie answers her.

"I can't believe this day is finally here!" Lonnie says as she fixes Gabby's hair before she and Evie squeal in excitement.

"E!" Gabby says getting impatient. At this moment she is just a big ball of nerves and wanted to do nothing more than pace around the room.

"All done," Evie says as she boops Gabby's nose with the make up brush.

"Let's get you in the dress!" Mal cheers causing Gabby to smile. Gabby honestly doesn't know what she would do with Evie and Mal. After helping her into the dress, Evie and Mal lead her over to the mirror. "Okay, you can look now."

"Oh you guys!" Gabby says.

"I know," Evie says with a smile.

"I look.." Gabby starts.

"Say it," Mal says with a smile causing Gabby to remember when Mal and Evie helped her to get ready for her first date with Ben.

"Not hideous," Gabby says with a giggle.

"Not even close," Evie says as they all smile and laugh. Gabby smiles as she thinks about how far they had all come since her first date with Ben. Mal and Jay are engaged now, so are Carlos and Jane, and Doug would be asking Evie tonight.

"Knock, knock," Gaston says as he opens the door. "It's time." Mal, Evie, and Lonnie all squeal in excitement before leaving the room to go to their places. Gaston stops and stares at his daughter with a smile. "My baby isn't a baby anymore. You look beautiful."

"Thanks, dad," Gabby says with a smile before grabbing her flowers.

Ben is standing at the alter waiting to see Gabby. Doug, Jay, and Carlos stand beside him as the music starts to play. Lonnie is the first to walk out followed by Mal and then Evie. Ben can feel his heart beat quicken as the wedding march starts to play. Gaston leads Gabby down the aisle and her eyes immediately lock on Ben causing her to smile. Ben holds back tears as he sees how beautiful Gabby is. He couldn't believe how lucky he is to be marrying a girl like her. Gaston places Gabby's hand into Ben's as they reach the alter before kissing her on the cheek. As Gabby stares into Ben's eyes, she felt as if they were the only two there.

"I do," Ben says causing Gabby to smile.

"I do," Gabby says not long after causing Ben to smile.

"I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride," Fairy Godmother says before Ben kisses Gabby.

"Yeah! Go Gabby! That's my sister!" Gil cheers causing Ben and Gabby to pull apart as Gabby giggles. Gabby reaches up and turns Ben's crown to the side causing him to laugh. "I give you, King Ben and Queen Gabby." Fairy Godmother then proceeds to put the Queen's crown on Gabby's head. "Congratulations."

"Thank you so much," Gabby says before hugging Fairy Godmother. Gabby turns to Ben, only to find him looking at her lovingly. They kiss causing everyone to cheer. "I love you so much, Ben."

"I love you too, Gabby Bella," Ben says causing Gabby to lightly hit his shoulder.

"All bow to her royal highness," Carlos says jokingly as the original VK's bow to Gabby causing her to giggle. It was definitely one of the happiest days of Gabby's life.