~Happily Ever After~

CHAPTER 46

CHAPTER 46

Ben and Gabby ended up having a little girl, Isabella Mars. Gil, Uma, Jay, and Mal has gone on another adventure leaving Gabby on babysitting duty once again. Gil and Uma had a little girl as well, Gisele Una.

"Mommy, tell us a bedtime story. Please!" Isabella  begs causing Gabby to laugh.

"Okay but straight to bed right after," Gabby tells her.

"Tell us your happily ever after," Gisele begs.

"Okay," Gabby says with a smile.

"Once upon a time, long, long ago... well, more like 28 years ago... Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. So instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks, basically all the really interesting people, and he booted them off to the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This was the VK's and my home. No magic. No wi-fi. No way out. Or so I thought.  Prince Ben declared a proclamation to let five villain kids come to school in Auradon. They were me daughter of Gaston, Mal daughter of Maleficent, Jay son of Jafar, Evie daughter of the Evil Queen, and Carlos son of Cruela. Their parents gave them the task of retrieving the Magic Wand, so they could be set free and take over Auradon. I also had the mission to destroy the royal family since they were my family's great rivalry. The VK's spelled Prince Ben so he would fall in love with me, even though he was with Audrey. Prince Ben even sang a song about how much he loves me. Prince Ben and I went on our first date, where I confessed to not knowing what love felt like. The spell on Prince Ben also washed away in the Enchanted Lake, even though I didn't know that at the time. Prince Ben was crowned King, where Jane stole the Magic Wand which caused the barrier to open. Maleficent escaped before the VK's saved the day by being good. After that I started to become a Lady Of The Court. I had a  hard time doing so because I believed that I needed to be an Auradon girl and not who I truly am. Ben and I had a fight causing me to flee back to the Isle. Ben, Evie, Jay, and Carlos follow me to the Isle, where Ben is kidnapped by pirates. I go to meet with Uma, daughter of Ursula, and we arm wrestle for my chance to save Ben. I lose because I was distracted by my brother, Gil, so I had to bring Uma the magic wand in order to save Ben. Carlos and Jay make a fake one, which they give to Uma and get Ben back. They have a sword fight with the pirates before making it back to Auradon in time for the Cotillion. Uma had escaped and spelled Ben. I break the spell by true love's kiss before turning into a hunter causing Uma to eventually flee. Now in the next part of the story, the VK's go back to the Isle to pick five more kids to go ashore. Evie picks Dizzy daughter of Drizella, Carlos picks Squeaky son of Mr. Smee, Jay picks Squirmy son of Mr. Smee, Mal picks Callie daughter of Dr. Facilier, and I picked Celia daughter of Dr. Facilier. The VK's had decided not to split up siblings because of Gil and I having been split apart. Hades and Gaston try to escape causing a panic in Auradon. Audrey turns evil causing the VK's to have to go back to the Isle to get Hades ember. While there it is revealed that Mal is a daughter of Hades. The original VK's team up with Uma and her crew before saving Auradon from Audrey. Hades then saves Audrey. I realize that I can't just be queen of Auradon but also the Isle, because I am part Isle and part Auradon. And I believe everyone deserved a chance like I got. So Ben and I take the barrier down. Ben and I were married and have an adorable kid. And they all lived happily ever after."  Gabby smiles at the two girls, who are fast asleep. Gabby kisses Isabella on the head before turning to find Ben at the door smiling at her lovingly.

"Did I mention that I'm in love with you?" Ben asks as they enter their room.

"Hmmm. You may have sang it to me a time or two," Gabby answers him with a smile causing him to laugh before they kiss.

"I love you, Gabby Bella,"

"I love you, Benjamin Florian,"

~The End~