INTRODUCTION!!!

Cody: Alright, were rolling!

Dani: Does my hair look okay? *Checks in the reflection of the camera lends*

Kade: It looks the same as it always does. Terrible.

Dani: *getting ready to throw some punches* You son of a-

Chief: Hey now, calm down Dani. And Kade, quit antagonizing your sister.

Heatwave: I still don't understand what and why we are doing this "Ask or Dare" thing.

Blades: For fun you big bucket of bolts!

Chase: I hardly understand the 'fun' in all of this nonsense.

Boulder: I think it's a great way to bond and get to know one another!

Graham: Leave it to Boulder to say something that makes everyone happy!

Boulder: *chuckles*

Kade: Are the other bots in on this too?

Graham: Yep, I told them about twenty minutes go. Blurr and Salvage were all for it, but Quickshadow and Hightide were not amused.

Cody: Heh, Naturally. *chuckles*

Blades: What about the recruits?

Heatwave: Told them as well. Everyone was in except for Wedge, but he hates everything.

Boulder: *laughs*

Chief: I still cannot believe that you all talked me into this.

Chase: I did nothing of the sort! I'm as unhappy about this as you.

Chief: I'm not unhappy Chase, just confused at what this generation has come to.

Frankie: *bursts into the garage with a huge speaker playing the monsters inc ear rape*

Blades: GAAAH! MY AUDIO RECEPTORS!!!!!

Heatwave: WHAT THE HELL FRANKIE!!!!

Boulder: MAKE IT STOOOOOPPPPP!

Chase: I"M PRETTY SURE THIS IS VIOLATING THE VOLUME LIMIT!!!!!

Kade: THERE'S A VOLUME LIMIT?!

Dani: NO YOU IDIOT!!!

Graham: FRANKIE TURN IT OFF!!!!

Cody: *laughing so hard he struggles to breathe*

Frankie: *turns off the music* And THAT is how you make an entrance! Make sure to tune in, and leave some asks and dares in the comments! See ya!