Eve

Authors note:
Photo above is Malika!

CHAPTER 3

My morning at work start off with a piss me off conversation with Malik. He has the guts to tell me we need to talk, have he forgotten what he said when he broke up with me, that night.

I don't want children, I hate the little god for shaken things furthermore this relationship is over. I've met someone who doesn't want children and is not clingy. I'm tired of you, move on and find someone who wants the same things as you but as for me. I want my life to stay just how it is. No strings attached no complications and not clinging on!

"Hey Eve what's up?" Asked Mydi breaking me from my flash back

"That shit bag inside that office is what's up"

"You and Malik at it again? What time did he bring home Malika last night?"

"He didn't bring her home. That thing had the guts to tell me he needs to talk with me?"

"Wow fatherly improvement a point down for him"

"Mydi who's side or you on?"

"Neither of you you are not dragging me in this"

"Whatever"

"I know you still have feelings fo-"

Jermaine shout from the other side of the room interrupting us saying we have a dead body, that made me really happy, last thing I want to do is talk about the strong unresolved feelings I have for a man that don't want me.

"Hey we are not finish here remember that, this conversation just started"

"Ha now that I know I will make it my business to stay away from this conversation" I mumble as Mydi walk away

"Did you say something?"

"No! Did you?"

"Never mind"

At the crime scene I felt somewhat happy in a sad way. I was feeling good because after 5 years I'm back and the field and sad because this poor girl was murdered.

"This is 17 years old Jessica Fernando she died approximately 8 hours ago, she died from a stab wound to the upper torso, she bleed out In seconds" Ray said

"Okay where is Malikai?" Asked Mydi

"What do you need him for?" asked Jermaine

Our little team consist of 5 people. Ray, Jermaine, Mydi, Malikai and I and we kick ass alright. Even though I left for a while Celeste came in the picture I haven't seen her for the whole morning yet. But as I was saying the team still kept it's outstanding performance.

"What do you mean what I need him for? Fantastic 5 is now back together this is the time where Malik and Eve start asking each other questions"

"I agree with you on that one Mydi, let's do this like the old days" Added Ray

"Detective Malikai Clancy! Detective Malikai Clancy! Clancy!" Shouted Jermaine

"This has to be good because you screaming out my name like something is wrong. Jermaine is not acceptable"

"Malik blame them Ray and I had nothing to do with it" Ray and Jermaine knock clipboard together in agreement and point at Mydi and I

"Mydi called you" I assured him

"Mydi you called me?"

"Yes Malikai I did you need to start asking Eve here questions and she needs to do the same"