Spot Me

Waking up, Bakugou didn't exactly expect to see Kirishima's face a good inch away from his own. He swore that they went to sleep with backs to each other.

Even so, he remained there for a little while longer, closing his eyes as he could feel the soft and warm exhales from the other graze over his lips and chin.

Part of him even hoped that he'd forget all that he said last night, but unfortunately, everything remained. Katsuki couldn't even feign ignorance.

This position was a lot more calming than he would originally let himself admit. Although it made the hair on his arms stand on end and his spine shiver accordingly, it felt so right. Like sleeping at home for the first time after being on a business trip or vacation.

After a few minutes, Kirishima had started shifting, clearly in the process of waking up. Bakugou closed his eyes again at this, making his breath purposefully deep and consistent.

As Kirishima opened his eyes, he was quite pleased with the view that greeted him. A small smile crept onto his face as he dropped his eyes shut again, wanting to savour this moment.

Oh. He didn't really move. If anything, he moved his body closer?

The sound of shuffling was definitely there and Bakugou could feel the red head's toes brushing against his ankles as his knees were bent at a strange angle.

So Bakugou too shuffled a bit closer. He acted as though it was a completely normal shift in sleep when he threw his right leg over Kirishima's and tangled them together.

It was hard to not take even a little peek at Kirishima's face, but he still held his eyes closed and tried not to smile.

Then low and behold, a minute later, Bakugou's phone alarm chimed. Fucking great. He couldn't exactly pretend to ignore it as Kirishima knew he never slept through alarms.

Before sitting up, the blonde untangled their legs and moved away, just so when he had completely 'woken up' he wouldn't be expected to react.

He turned the alarm off before looking over to Kirishima, who was very clearly pretending to just wake up. For a second Bakugou questioned why he even felt the need to do that, but he himself had done it a mere few seconds before.

"It's eight. You have work in an hour." The blonde refused to look at him, informing him of the situation. He was expecting to at least get a headache but actually felt completely okay in that regard.

Kirishima grunted as he sat up, rubbing his eyes with a yawn.

"Is it okay if I have a shower?" He asked.

It's not like he even had to ask at this point, in reality. He could just bring it up as a statement and Bakugou would nod along. It was almost like they lived together even though they only stayed at each other's a couple of nights a week, Kirishima was just too polite to not ask first.

In fact, Bakugou secretly liked it whenever Kirishima used his shampoo or any of the products he had that had a specific smell. People who knew them both would associate the scent with the blonde so they would know just where Kirishima spent his night.

After getting up and throwing some work-appropriate clothes at him, (they could've been his clothes in the first place really) Bakugou crawled back into bed to get at least a little bit warmer. It was damn cold.

"Thanks, dude!"

With that, Kirishima shut the door behind him, the sound of the shower water hitting the tiled floor only a mere minute behind.

---

Bakugou was always early when it came to his training with Kirishima. Always. The red head was rarely one to not finish on time, either. There'd be some times he'd accidentally be a minute or two late, but it was never like this. Never ten whole minutes.