Chapter 5-It stops or does it?

This chapter is going to be quite long :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and jack have been texting for a few days now. Today is the day me and jack go out for dinner tonight and he is also going to speak to my sisters. I'm really excited about tonight as he's honetly changed so much. I get on really well with his friends. Ella hasn't been at school so i haven't had the chance to tell her about me being friends with jack.

I have school today. Jack is going to speak to my sisters today at break but first i have to go through pe with them aka hell. I have basketball today. This is going to be fun...

*School*

My first lesson is pe. The bell went for lesson. I wandered around the corridoors for a bit. As i don't like getting changed infront of everyone as i don't want anyone to see my bruises and cuts on my stomach.

5 minutes had past and i decided to go to the changing rooms. I walked in. No one was in here. Phew. I quickly got changed and put my vans on. I walked into the sports hall to see everyone playing basketball. Mrs james came over to me

"Where have you been?"

"Sorry miss i went to the toilet"

"Ok well just make sure you're not late to my lesson again"

"Ok sorry miss"

"It's fine. So as you can see we are playing games of basketball. They're are two teams. Red and green. Join the green team please."

I looked over to the green team to see who was in it. Phew i wasn't in a team with my sisters. Miss told us that the match is starting now. We all got into our positions. I got given the ball first and I passed the ball to this girl i don't know her name, my sister Megan grabbed the ball before the girl could. I was blocking maddie my sisters best friend. Meg threw the ball and hit me on the nose. I touched my nose and it was bleeding. I ran out to the toilets and everyone was laughing at me. I got to the toilet and cleaned up my nose.

*Break*

I went over to jack and his friends.

"Why is your nose bruised? Liz? What's happened?"

"Megan hit me in the nose with a basketball"

"Right. This is stopping once and for all"

Jack stormed off. I followed him. I knew he was angry so i let him get on with it. I walked behind him. We got to my sisters and they both turned around. Jack full

pelt punched megan in the face.

"DON'T FUCKIG TOUCH LIZ AGAIN OR I WILL PUNCH YOU 10X TIMES HARDER!!"

"Aw is jack and Elizabeth best fwends. That's so cute. Haha not. Fucking twats"

"MEGAN SERIOUSLY STOP FUCKING ABUSING AND BULLING LIZ!!!!!"

"Ok. Ok. I'll stop"

Me and jack walked away. Hopefully they'll stop bullying and abusing me.

At least i have to look forward to tonight with Jack.