Chapter 3-Good days can turn into bad days.

I was shocked. Why on earth is he hear? I just stood there. Frozen.

"Who is it you fat ass?" I heard my sisters shout. They don't care who's at the door, they still call me names.

"It's jack" I heard squeals coming from the living then both of my sisters came rushing to the front door. They were both all over jack the minute they got to the front doo to see him.

"Actually Eliza and Meg I came here to see Elizabeth" They both stopped what they were doing and looked at me. They gave me the death glare. Megan and Eliza walked passed me, Megan stopping and whispering in my ear "Your dead meat" I was kinda scared.

Once Eliza and Megan had walked off. Jack took me out to the park. We found spot by a big tree away from everyone else in the park. We both sat down jack started sitting closer to me but i flinched and moved away. There's alot you guys don't know about jack and what he's done to me. He's hit me, punched me and even made me break my arm once from tripping me up and he also just calls me names but after everything he's done i stll love him. I was so confused why he wanted to speak to me tho. We sat in silence for a few minutes until jack spoke.

"Look Elizabeth, I've been thinking and i've realised how badly i've treated you over the years. I came to say sorry. I'm really am sorry for everything i've done"

"Jack, sorry isn't going to sort everything out. Your going to have to prove to me you really are sorry. You've treated me like utter shit. So your going to need a bit more than a sorry"

"Ok well how about i take you out for dinner next tuesday?"

"Ok. Ok here's my number. Text me what time your going to pick me up. I best be getting home now"

"Let me walk you"

We walked back to mine in silence. I arrived home and said thanks to jack. I got in and both my sisters were waiting there. Waiting for me. I tryed to run upstairs to my room but Eliza yanked my hair and pulled me down the stairs. I fell to the floor. They started punching me and kicking me in my stomach. What have i done to deserve such cruel sisters. They started calling me every horrible name under the sun.

"Bitch" "Fat" "Ugly" "Worthless" "Nobody" etc.

They kicked me in my stomach one last time.

My world just went black.