Chapter 4-Everything is going to be alright.

I woke up. I couldn't remember anything. My vision was blury. Then it started to come back. I was laying on the floor, i slowly got up. I walked up the stairs to my room. I walked into my on-suite bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror and noticed i had a huge bruise by my eye and a bruise on my arm. Then i remembered my sisters had beat me up last night. I looked at my stomach and saw a massive bruise with cuts around it. I'm fed up of my sisters. There's nothing i can do tho.

I have school today. I got in the shower. After that i put on my school uniform then decided to do my make up. I ended up using way too much foundation and concealer to cover up my bruise, it wasn't really noticeable but you could still notice it. Oh well.

I walked to school like i usually would, i got to school when i got a text from Ella saying she's ill so she wouldn't be at school today. Shit. Who am i mean't to sit with.

*Lunch*

I bought my lunch from the canteen. I went to go find somewhere to sit down, a few people were staring and sniggering at me but i don't care anymore.

"Elizabeth come sit here" I turned around and noticed jack was smiling and waving at me, signalling for me to go sit with him and his friends. I nervously walked over to him.

"You can sit with us for today if you like?"Jack seemed to be acting alot different. Maybe he really is sorry.

"Yeah sure if it's ok?"

"Yes it's fine"

We all ate our lunch and had a laugh, sitting with Jack and his friends was quite fun. Jacks friends went to the toilet which mean't me and Jack were alone. We sat in silence for a minute.

"Elizabeth how did you get that black eye and how did you get that huge bruise on your arm? It look's quite serious?"

Shit. I must've forgot to put my cardigain on earlier.

"Oh it's nothing. I walked into a door. Clumsy me hey haha"

"The classic 'i walked into a door'. I'm not stupid Liz who done this to you?"

"Ok" I toke a deep breath. "Megan and Eliza"

"Your own sisters did this to you?"

"Yes"

"Liz you've got to tell someone. This is serious. How long has this been going on for?"

"4 years"

"What? I'm going to sort this out"

"No.Please Jack it will make things worse"

"It won't i promise"

Maybe he does care after all.