Chapter 2-Bullying.

I was walking to school this morning like i would usually. No one ever walks this way. My sisters get the bus to school. Then someone tapped me on the shoulder. I dropped my folders and all my work went everywhere.

I heard a voice say "Serves you right for being in the way you bitch" I looked up to see jack. He walked off to his friends.

I arrived at school and everyone was staring at me. I kept my head down. This happens daily and it's all thanks to my sisters. I hate them. I went to go meet Ella my best friend infact she's my only friend, she's always been there for me she even stood up for me when my sisters started all this shit. She asked me if i was alright and i just said yeah jack was being his usuall self, she always tells me not to like him but there's something that attracts me to him.

*Maths*

I walked into class and sat at the back like i usually do. Alone. Ella isn't in my maths class. Jack walked in and came and sat at the back with me. I was so confused he usually sits at the front.

"Hey you fucking ugly bitch" I just ignored him but throughtout the rest of the lesson he kept on calling me names, kicking me and writing me horrible notes.

The bell rang which indicated it was the end of the day. I knew jack would be walking my way home so i walked really quickly, I didn't want to be seen.

I got home and my sisters were home. My mum and dad are out on a business trip which means i'm left at home all alone with my sisters. They walked over to me.

"Go away you fat bitch no one wants you here. We hate you" After that Eliza slapped me round the face and megan punched me in my stomach. I fell to the ground. They both walked off laughing. I layed on the floor in pain. The door bell rang. "Oi bitch answer the door or we'll make your life ten times worse than it already is" Megan shouted. I slowly got up off the floor and asnwered the door.

Jack was standing there.