Chapter 9-You've both gone.

My mum just looked back and fourth from me to jack. Then she just looked at me.

"Mum i can explain"

"Come on then. Explain eveything"

I explained everything to mum. She wasn't angry with jack anymore infact she was glad he had changed his ways but she was fuming with my sisters.

"Why didn't you tell me hun? I could've had sorted this out ages ago"

"I'm sorry i was to scared"

"I'm going to get them and your coming with me and i'm going to sort this out. They're your fucking sisters. They are going to pay for this"

I was aloud to be taken out of hospital as i was alot better.

*Home*

We arrived home ans my mum got straight out the car and burst through the front door. Me and jack followed. Mum ran into the living room where Meg and Eliza were.

"Hey mum. How's liz do-"

Mum slapped Meg round he face followed by Eliza. I stood there gobsmacked so did jack.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU HURT YOUR OWN SISTER!!!"

"Mum we can explain" Meg said.

"THERE'S NOTHING TO EXPLAIN! GET OUT!"

"Mum please" Eliza cried.

"NO GET OUT! I DON'T WANT YOU LIVING HERE. YOU CAN GO AND STAY WITH YOUR NAN UNTIL YOU'VE BOTH CHANGED AND THOUGHT ABOUT WHAT THE FUCK YOU'VE DONE. WAIT UNTIL YOUR DAD FINDS OUT. HE WILL HIT THE FUCKING ROOF!!!"

"Mum plea-" Meg and Eliza cried

"GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOME" Mum screamed.

Meg and Eliza went upstairs and grabbed everything then ran out.

I just fell to my knees and cried.

"Mum i've ruined everything"

"No you haven't. Your sisters have. Everything is going to be fine"

Everything will be fine.