Chapter 6-Dinner with Jack.

I was rally excited for this evening. Jack has really been proving to me alot that he has changed. I heard my phone go off.

Hey. It's jack. I'll pick you up at 6:30pm be ready. See you later x

This mean't i had just under 2 to get ready. I got into the shower washed my hair with my favourite shampoo and conditioner. After that I picked my clothes out. I choose a simple black flowy dress and some heels. I curled my hair and put a cute hair clip in. After that i applied a bit of make up, nothing to fancy just some concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara.

By the time i had finished jack had arrived. I walked downstairs and greeted him. Luckily my sisters were out at a party so they have no clue i'm going out.

"You look lovely in that dress" I smiled at jack and said thanks.

He is taking me to this italian reastarant in the town. We arrived. We sat down at our table and both scanned the menu, then we ordered. While we waited we just had endless convesations. Tonight has been amazing so far. Our food arrived and we sat an ate our food and it was delicious then suddenly jack split spaghetti sauce down his shirt we both burst out lauging.

"You know tonight has been amazing jack. Thank you"

"My pleasure. I'm glad you've had a nice time"

After that jack paid for our food and he took me home. He walked me up to my front door.

"You know liz. Your beautiful and theres something i need to tell you"

"Thanks"I blushed "What is it?

"I really like you. As in love you"

I stood there shocked. He likes me back. He leant in and kissed me on the cheek.

Tonight had been perfect.