𝔬𝔫𝔢 ✰

+

                                   +

This story is inspired by all og mairi stans and gxbbydxls' story JUUL.

-

Kairi's pov

All the boys were hanging out at my place. Today is Alvaro and Roshaun's last day in New Jersey. Their flight to Florida leaves at 7:00 am tomorrow. Alejandro's been crying like a baby about his boyfriend leaving.

Robert: Alex damnnn we get it okay? You can literally facetime him everyday.

Alejandro: I can't kiss him through a facetime bro.

Alejandro then began smothering Alvaro in kisses. Not gonna lie I really wanted a relationship like that.... But with someone like that.... Like not a girl? I think. I don't know.. I try to feel that way towards females but it just doesn't work. It's Mattia's fault though. All the fake flirting really has me thinking. Maybe I do enjoy it too much? I'm really confused.

Mattia: what are you thinking about Kai?

Me (kairi): Huh?

Mattia: You're making that face. When you overthink. Like you're brain and heart are arguing, and you're listening like "wtf".

Me: I don't do that. Do I?

Roshaun: Yea it makes you look stupid.

Alvaro: Or like you have to poop.

Me: wow i was just thinking about how bad i'm gonna miss you guys but nevermind.

Roshaun: awwww

Alvaro and Roshaun engulfed me in a hug. "I'm gonna miss you too short king" Roshaun says while patting me on the head. "Don't cry Kai." Alvaro says while rubbing my back.

Me: Ok, ok. Get offfff.

They let go and all the boys started laughing their asses off.

-

We chilled for a few more hours. Alvaro and Alejandro were cuddling and telling eachother how much they were going to miss eachother and how much they loved eachother. uwu. Roshaun and Robert were making tik toks with sad captions. Mattia was sitting by the window hitting a juul. Every time he'd blow out the smoke he'd fan it out the window. After scanning the room in search of any entertainment, I decided to just watch Mattia. The way he'd put the little machine thingy in his mouth (i've never had one so idk) And the way he'd pucker his lips when he puffed the smoke out. It's  soo hot. Wait no... no. Mattia's my bro. I quickly shake that thought of my mind and began scrolling through tik tok.

-

At like 12:00 am we all decided to go sleep because we have to wake up at 5 am to go with the boys to the airport.... again.

-

4:30 am

The alarm that Alvaro set went off causing a bunch oh groans to go around the room. Mattia threw a pillow at Alvaro "turn that shit off". Alvaro let out another groan then reached over to turn the alarm off.

-

We all tiredly got up, brushed our teeth, and put on sweatshirts.

My mom gave us all a ride to the airport. Here came the tears again. They were mostly from Alejandro but the rest of us were pretty sad too. Alvaro made a tik tok to the sound "i'm no good at goodbyes" (if u know that song ily.) Alvaro and Alejandro shared their last goodbye kisses. We gave eachother our last goodbye hugs before Alvaro and Roshaun boarded their plane.

It's hard saying goodbye again but we'll see eachother soon.

My mom dropped all the boys off at their houses before driving back to our house. I walk up into my room. I'm so ready to back to sleep. I lay down and feel something cold on my back. I reach behind me and pick up Mattia's juul. I guess I have to let him know he left it here.

                        Mattia 🦖.

Me
Hey. You left your juul here.

Mattia 🦖
Oh nah can you bring me that? pls i need it.

Me
um yea i gotchu.

Mattia 🦖
thankss

-

a/n: hey babies 💞 i hope you like this story. don't forget to vote pls. take it easy my luvs.

~lexi ❋