𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 ✰

+

+

Mattia's pov

This was perfect. My and my baby sleeping. I finally get to hold him in my arms and protect him. He's all mine. He's my baby and NO ONE is taking my baby.

Our nap was rudely interrupted by the sound of yelling. I shot up and looked at Kairi who was also awoken by the loud noise. We both got up and ran downstairs. It was my mom and dad arguing. (we typing in all caps 😌)

dad: YOU PEICE OF SHIT YOU CAN'T TELL ME I'M NOT ALLOWED TO COME HERE AND GET MY SHIT.

mom: I SAID YOU WERE COMPLETELY WELCOME TO COME GET YOUR STUFF TOMORROW WHEN THE KIDS AND I ARE AWAY.

dad: IM GOING TO COME GET MY STUFF WHENEVER I WANT AND YOURE NOT GOING TO DO SHIT ABOUT IT.

He took a few steps closer to her so I took a step closer to the two. I looked over at my brother who was sitting on the couch crying then at Kairi who was now sitting on the bottom stair with his knees curled up to his chest. It's pissing me off that he's here scaring my mom, my brother, my boyfriend..... soon to be boyfriend and me to be honest.

My parents continued yelling until my fathers hand came in contact with my moms face again causing her to fall backwards. My blood began to boil and without thinking twice I ran up and punched my dad. He was taken back for a minute then looked at me. I was scared as shit until he smiled.

dad: I knew you weren't a fag. Gay boys are pussy they don't hit like that.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kairi put his hand on his chest.

Me: First, I'd appreciate it if you didn't disrespect Kairi like that.

dad: Kairi's gay?!

He looked at Kairi in disgust. Kairi was practically shaking.

Kairi: ummm i'm just gonna go back upstairs

He sprinted back up the stairs and ran into my room. Ok this isn't gonna be a regular thing. It's time for this motherfucker to go.

me: Second, your shit is not that important you can wait until the morning. Get out before I call the cops.

The room got quiet for a bit. The only thing that could be heard were the quiet sobs from my mom and the much louder cries from my brother. My dad just walked out. He also didn't hesitate to knock over and shatter our family photo.

Kairi's pov

I was waiting in Mattia's room for a while until I heard glass break. I got scared so I got up and went back downstairs.

Me: I heard glass. You okay?

Mattia: Yeah we're fine. Um you should head home now Kai.

Me: I was gonna stay here and help you though

Mattia: I don't need your help. Go home.

Me: But you're sad-

Mattia: JUST GO HOME.

Me: oh okay.......

In fear of angering him I just grabbed my hoodie and walked out.

On the walk home my vision began to get blurry and tears slid down my fast. You can't yell at me i'm sensitive okay.

When I got home I went in my pitch black room and plopped down on the bed until my phone lit up.

mattia 🦖
i'm sorry baby. i didn't mean to yell at you, i'm going through a hard time.. pls don't be mad at me 🥺

me
it's cool.

mattia 🦖
kai stopppp 🥺

me
i'm not mad.

mattia 🦖
gn kai i love you

me
goodnight

mattia 🦖
i said i love you ☹️

me
i love you too

Damn right i'm mad. I threw my phone at the wall and dug my head in my pillow.

-

a/n 🦩: omg kairi exposed maiya's crush on liveeee 😭 but anywayssss enjoy your day luvs ❤️.