Begin A/N

Hello, and welcome to my first ever Try guys/Harry Potter fanfic!
I have been discovering Try guys recently (about 2 months), but soon, I really like their videos and how they participate in their "activities"

Why the title? NedGene! I mean, I think that Slytherin has a bad rap in the series (not in the real world that everyone likes Slytherin cause it's cool) so this is like someone in the try guys is going to prove themselves, with the support of their friends, that Slytherins should be desirable too. This story is meant to be after Harry Potter timeline so there is more graphic there.

Of course, most people after drowned themself into the try guys hole has many shipping fantasies. While Zagene is a popular ship, NedGene has the most hint so that's why I ship them (Zagene's hints are strong but minimum)
But why Harry Potter AU? Well when the latest video "Try guys try baby photography", people might not pay attention but Wes's eyes are semi green. Now immediately my mind jumped to Harry Potter, the scene from the 6th book. Imagine when Eugene said to Wes "you have Ned's eyes" at his death. Why Eugene? Well that's not a real question since most try guys fan knew that Eugene is like a more positive Snape.

Of course, putting Wes as a main character in the story is too rush, plus he needs friends at his age, this story will have crossovers between youtubers but Oliver from Matpat's family is certainly not an option because of age and rare mention about personality and houselife. So I figured that using the video "Try guys Hogwarts houses" and sort their years base on the range of their age, I have made "Prove that a Slytherin has a heart".

Please enjoy my 3rd fic and vote,comment or something... But please read! Thank you :))))

P.S : I'm really struggling to find good NedGene fanfic on the internet.