Reuinion

"Glad too see you here, 'Gene" Zach smiled as he's eating his turkey slices with some greens while drinking tea with some honey (i drank his drink in the same cup,gross). Lunch time, finally! After some time procrasinating in class and looking Kelsey gettining in to trouble for the nth time already....lunch. Technically, I'm not the guy who always gets hungry, but...................I accidently smelled the savory smell of meat  and the fresh and sweet smell of baked goods, and after a weird situation like before, I needed a rest...........

Few hour earlier

After meeting Fulmer's girlfriend, Miss Vandevoorde, it was very clear that, though I don't give a shit about Fulmer, they, even I know they are   a couple, looked like siblings. Now I know this fact terrifies alot of people, but they do looked like siblings. So for me too have a clear vision, I politely said to Vandevoorde that I'll be leaving for lunch after talking to her and quickly, dashed to the hall.

 Anyways, as I was now joining the students in the hall, I appoarched Keith who, had screamed out my name and started energetically waved at me. I went to his table after signed and looks at him in disgust and embarrassment, I spotted Zach, sitting directly at him, and he has a plate of some turkey slices and mashed potatoes while Keith has a humongous fried chicken piece on his dish, and it's steaming.

"Zach," It's been a while since we said goodbye to each other, but since we're in public I don't want to make it too emotional. Zach, now a Ravenclaw first-year, casually eating food like somebody who's familiar to this kind of place, a humongous hall that took me a month to decide on a table and "regulars" for my 3 meal plan. I don't even know why he is Ravenclaw, considering that it's the house of brains and Zach haven't got one day without having his leg hit the table leg , I guess it's because he has those "hidden talents" that people may or may not be expected, probably those mockery he made oh-so talented to insult bullies when he was younger. Anyways let's just jump right to the time now as I sat beside Keith and asked how was his day, he said fine, but he forgot his homework for Transfiguration, guess what happens next.

"So I met Korndiddy at the hall-*crunch*!" Keith was struggling eating a fried chicken, heavy and still very hot. 'HHHanh' The steam came out of his mouth as he carefully, trying to chew his fried chicken piece in his mouth as I was putting 2 square slices of Shepard's pie becuase I don't want to overfull my stomach and Keith continued the story, "We did chase around in the hall, then got caught by Proffessor Bonsignore" Keith chuckled, Zach laughed followed, something funny?; "He just said everything was cool and-pfft!" Zach tries to hold his voice, but came out high-pitched like a horse, kind of hilarious "H-he'll pfft-t-tu-rned us into sock puppets-an-and KYAAH-!"  Zach and Keith both starts cracking up, and later, I join in the conversation 

"Sock puppets?" I was confused "The hell? You guys gonna have a fist stuffed in your ass?"

"D-don't say that,'Gen-hAHA!" Keith almost cough while pumpkin juice is insde his mouth, Zach slammed his fist on the table, trying to stop the laugh "Fuc-, he'll s-sell us in the...." Zach smiled and looked at me weirdly and whispered "To-"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAH-! Keith and Zach, I don't know why their laughing about Proffessor  Bonsignore's threat, but I kinda realized.......

I was choking up from that joke.

"The fuck?" I choked out "Why do I have stupid bitches as- my friends?" I finised my chuckled

"C-ahem-cause" Zach fixed his voice "We're dumb, together 'Gene" His smile shined brightly 'Oh god' I signed in boredom, this is like one of those moments that inspirational quotes appears in over-dramatical movies, now Zach looked more Gryffindor than I remembered him used to be, I almost glad thaat Fulmer wasn't that kind of person...yet, "Sure!" Keith wrapped his arm around my shoulder "We all mess up in our life, even you, Mr.perfect for 5 years,  eventually," 'Eventually' I thought, Keith continued "Cause we're all young and dumb, 'Gene, young, dumb and passionate" Zach continued "In the end, Proffesor Bonsignore did gave us a pass, he was joking after all" the younger of u almost laughed "We were kind off embarresed by it, but hey, at least we get a new story to tell when we're older!" He and Keith smiled at each other. 

Even though this conversation has nothing to do with the story Keith was trying to tell, even unessecary but.....I started to become relate and even begin to be more closer to my childhood squad right at this table at lunch in Hogwarts, then we started to joke about our day and Zach's first day at school

BONUS CONTENT, NO ONE'S POV

"Why was Senior Yang avoiding me earlier" Ned lying in the hospital bed asked

"You mean that Senior who was rumored to be a blend of Slytherin and Ravenclaw?" A person, reading a book, sitting next him answered

"Yeah!" Ned exclaimed "I was at the Quidditch practice, then I fell, and Ariel caught me, and then he avoiding me!" The Gryffindor pouted "This doesn't make sense!"

"Oh, Haha" The boy with dark brown hair chuckled, "Maybe..." He smiled "It was his first moment he had with Gryffindors that he didn't expected to be, in other words...." The boy stood up, looking the window facing the outside of Hogwarts "He was very much suprised...." Matthew Patrick, a fellow Ravenclaw, grinned :

"This is going to be fun"