Chapter 2

Philly
September 6

PhillySeptember 6

Deairra Brown 17

I'm laughing hella hard after D'asia left for class cause it's funny that she already knew I was lying about a half day shit school just started a couple days ago. This my senior year and ofcourse I'm gone graduate I have to with my parents gone it's only right I make them proud of me ! I'm just not going today .
*ringgg ringgg ringgg* I look at my phone to see whose calling
Forever friend 🥰💕
And ofcourse it's my bestfriend Kiera she such a good girl I know she bout to cuss me out So I picked up and let out a big sighhh
" now dee why you not at school it just started and you missing already I know Asia cussed you out" she said
" girl I just didn't feel like coming today my body hurt so bad and plus I just didn't wanna come " I said laughing
" you must be high laughing for no reason " she said
" no bitch I haven't even smoked yet you know I'm bout to though " I said
" so am I seeing you at work " she asked
" ofcourse now I ain't stopping no money , I'll be there at 4:30 " I said
" okay girl see you love you and save me wood for our break at work " she said laughing
" okay pooh love you too " I said Hanging up
I go to the bathroom to turn the shower on cause today I'm going shopping I'm just not bout to sit in here doing nothing I could've did that at school shit not bout to waste my free time.
*45 minutes later *
I just took me a long nice shower I feel so good I wonder what I'm bout to put on. I'm sitting on the edge of my bed with my towel wrapped thinking about a outfit . Yup I said jumping up going into my closet to grab me a cute lil outfit some black leggings my half jean jacket and the white blue snake skin 11s with my blue cross chain purse. After putting my clothes on and stuff I look in the mirror damn I look good as always I should've wore this to school shit I laughed saying * ring text notification *
My headache :Goodmorning baby girl
Me : Goodmorning love
My headache : I miss you 😘

I didn't reply back he can wait. I been talking to this nigga Jamel for a minute now he a older ass nigga he 23 my sister a beat my ass she found out that lol but whatever the nigga give me whatever and  free weed cause he be moving that shit and some but he ain't even top dawg it's his homie Khamal that's the one and man that nigga something different like crazy mean all that type shit and I know If Asia knew what type of nigga jamel is she will really kill me !!!....
I put my hoodie on and walk out the door to hop in my car ( all white 2018 Dodge Charger ) yeah I'm 17 driving this nice ass shit cause one thing fasho Asia made sure we was the finest freshest bitches in the hood ! So if she was gone look good I had too plus i work too it's at subway but shit oh well I'm still bringing in my own money .. I get in the car and the radio started blasting playing *megan big ole freak *  now I'm in my mood turning up and shit driving fast as hell * 20 minutes later * I pull up to the mall and first store I hit up was Footlocker where Asia and her bestie Jade work at and ofcourse jade ass in here doing nothing at all but chilling like always " heeeey boo " I said " hey lil mama " she said back . Then her manager came out called her to the back so I stared looking around seeing what kicks I'm bout to cop .