Chapter 13

Jay POV
1:35pm

This nigga khamal never answering so ofcourse this the 2nd time some shit went down he wasn't apart of.

Me and Mel just pulled up 5 houses down from the trap that was in glenwood we was bout to hit broad day light. It was owned by this nigga Kev heard he was speaking on Mal to some of our niggas out in fish town so ofcourse we got the info on this nigga quick and this just one of 4 of his spots. We sent a nigga to go work for him and give us exactly what we needed to know. It was 4 niggas and 2 bitches in today.

"Bitch you ready" Mel looked at me before covering his mouth and nose with a scarf and putting his hood on.

" let's go" I said doing the same and making sure my glocks was loaded. 

We get out the car and make our way to the house I go to the front door Mel went to the back.

I knock on the front door

"who the fuck is it" the nigga said.

" kev sent me to drop what I made off it's cold let me in" I said knowing the nigga was looking out the peep hole I started shaking like I was cold forreal.

He open the door I ain't waste no time

*pop* I sent a bullet right into his head the other nigga was caught off guard he couldn't grab his strap in time

*pop pop pop* I sent three right into that nigga chest his body dropped slowly . The bitches was screaming and all I know I heard 6 gunshots from the back and two from the side of me I get to walking through and seen the lil nigga shot both of the bitches that was screaming and Mel shot both the niggas that was in the back.

"Damn that nigga had to kill the bitches" Mel said looking at him crazy
" yeah nigga nobody left behind i don't give a fuck if it was kids in here" I said chuckling.
"Nigga you crazy fasho" the lil nigga said

We know around here and we know we had just about another good 15 mins before the police came so we cleaned up we took they money off the table and like 7 kilos out the kitchen.

We started to walk back to the car from the back of the house cut through the field. Hop in the car pulled off ain't take our scarfs from around our face until we turnt the corner. I text khamal.

~~~

Meet us at chanel 25 minutes.

KJ 😈💸
   Fasho.

~~
Chanel was one of our spots names we had 5
Chanel , Brittney , Ashley , Kayla , Max.
Chanel had all our money stashed in it. It was the nicest one in the burbs we had khamal auntie living there she knew what was what we always pulled in the garage People around would only Khamal and his auntie we ain't want them mfs around wondering shit.

This nigga khamal had money and was on his daddy was the King Around here years ago before he died , he was like a daddy to me before he died he told me khamal and Mel that we forever brothers and not to let nothing get between us no hoe no money no nothing and we stood on that.

We dropped the lil nigga off at home and headed to Chanel.