Chapter 35

Khamal POV
same night

*knock knock*
I heard at the door ....

" who is it" I asked

"It's me duh you looking for somebody else" micah said as I opened the door.

" nah making sure" I said laughing

She came in and went to the window cause the view from my suite was everything.

" oh this a nice ass suite" she said laughing

" yeah mf I know I only get the best" I said

" what you eating tonight let's order carry out" I said

" alright and I'll do pizza all meat" she said

" just how I like it too" i said

" see we gone be good friends" she said laughing.

" most def" I replied.

Micah was looking so good and thick her skin was glowing and her hair was down pass her ass she had on a two piece motorcycle or biker set whatever they call that shit , her ass was sitting so right and she had a lil belly she was only like 5'4 that shit was cute seeing that I'm 6'5.

" so you gone visit Philly one day" I asked her while rolling up a wood at the table.

" I mean are you bringing me to Philly one day" she responded to my question with a question.

I looked at her with a smirk

"If that's what you want me to do I don't mind it I can show you around I'll grab you a hotel downtown and take you to the hottest clubs" I told her.

She turned around and walked over to sit next to me on the couch. She smelled just like CoCo Chanel , same shit I buy Asia I loved it.

" awwww Khamal that sounds fun but how your girl gone feel about you bringing me to the city and showing me around" she asked looking curious.

Honestly Asia wasn't gone go for it but I'm grown at the end of the day and plus Micah cool as hell her vibe is lit.

" What I do is what I do I'm grown and my money is my money" I told her

" well I guess set the date" she said shrugging her shoulders

*knock knock*

"ROOM SERVICE" a man behind the door said.

Micah got up to grab the food and she came back set the pizza on the table got up to go get us some plates.

" this shit smell so good" I said blowing on my wood.

" what the pizza or weed" she asked laughing.

" you" I said looking at her smirking.

" boy chill out" she rolled her eyes

" I mean you do smell good the pizza and the weed"  I said laughing "it's a whole lot of smells going on in this mf" I added on.

Micah started just laughing and eating her pizza. I was so blowed I was already on my third slice feeling greedy as hell but im a nigga it get like this sometimes.

" damn fat ass" Micah said laughing

" girl shut the hell up you trying to eat all cute and shit" I told her laughing.

" I mean I'm cute so I got to eat cute mf" she responded

" I mean you know that's right or whatever the fuck y'all be saying" I said.