Chapter 12

Khamal pov
September 15th
1pm

After that lil smart ass remark Kiera made I just wanna leave ion even wanna be here.

I been fucking with Kiera for months now bad lil bitch own crib on her shit how I like em pussy good too but lately I ain't been feeling her like I used to really ever since I met DeAsia.

Yeah I know shit crazy , DeAsia been on my mind since I met her and yeah when I'm over here I still be talking to shorty I like shorty but she ain't letting me do anything right now but go over there lay up we ain't fucking and she won't let me take her out so shit I fuck who I can.

It ain't right but shit ima nigga and I'm really single forreal I never told nobody they was bitch 🤷🏾‍♂️. Even though I really want Asia to be she so different I damn near turn on INDIA by lil durk just to think about her when I'm not around her .

" I'm bout to go" I told Kiera she looking all crazy and shit

" fuck you bye leave" she yelled

" man bitch fuck you" I yelled back to the bathroom.

Here she coming running to the bedroom hair wet as hell.

" nigga who you calling a bitch wtf I tell you about that" she yelled throwing a brush at me

*smack* that bitch hit me right in my head.
I instantly charged at that bitch choking her dumb ass up

"Bitch stop playing with me you mad as hell over nothing lame as bitch" I yelled still choking her little ass.

" let.....me....go" she said between tryna breathe.

I let her ass go tossing her to the wall.

" I fucking hate you nigga I'm mad cause I know you fucking with a bitch you been too distant and now all on me" she said crying

" you silly girl gtfo I'm bout to go" I said walking out laughing at her goofy ass.

I feel bad then I don't cause I'm just not feeling her like that no more she complain too much now and she act like a fucking kid.

*ding*  3 text notification
Asia 🌹
   Hey hun do you mind coming to help me
   Put my new bed up lol 😂
Main Mans J 😈
   Nigga wya I been calling you 6 times
Fuck it we got that drop though we on it
Asia 🌹
  Like around 5pm when I get out of class
🥰🥰🥰 thank you

This girl always using me as her handy man I like it though. Wtf I didn't even see Jay was calling me shit crazy I know I'm to late to be in I know them niggas already on it