Why I Hate My Life // T E A S E R

I stared at his limp body.

His clothes which were soaked in a mix of blood and the water from the cold rain, with a huge puddle of blood beside him.

His dark brown hair which had become darker after getting wet.

My body was frozen. I couldn't move it at all. I could see the last remnants of life draining out of his body. I could feel hot tears coming from my eyes and streaming down to the side of my face. It was really hurting a lot, I could even see a hint of a small puddle of blood and water next to me, the water was trickling down from the side of my face but I couldn't care less, if he died, It would be all my fault, because I didn't have enough courage, because I couldn't prevent it in the first place.

I finally found myself gaining control of my arms. I dragged myself towards him as fast as I could and rushed over to his side.

It took me a moment to get over the shock of seeing someone being hit by a vehicle.

Is he breathing? The voice inside my head spoke with defined calmness in contrast to my body which was shaking because I was panicking.

I put my finger on his wrist. We were taught that on the wrist, slightly towards the side of the thumb, there was an artery, and that the pulse rate could be measured from there.

His body was cold.

He's not breathing?

Check again.

This time I put my ear against the damp clothing that covered his chest to listen to his heartbeat.

Oh, he is breathing.

A wave of relief washed over me, but it wasn't over yet. I really needed to call an ambulance. I gathered all my strength to push myself up, so I could walk towards my bag.I felt very weak. There was no one in the area and we were probably the only people there now, after the driver hit him.

I couldn't walk, it was as if my legs were glued to the ground. I just dragged my body with my hands and reached out to grab his phone instead, which was relatively closer than mine.

I somehow managed to use the phone despite the rainwater trickling down my fingers and onto it. Thankfully his phone was waterproof and strong enough to have survived being chucked out of his bag.

I called the ambulance.
I looked at his chest, rising and falling softly, a bit too softly.

I had a very bad feeling that he wouldn't make it, but I hoped for the best.

I didn't want to let him go, No, I couldn't let him go.

I really needed to save him, The Love of my Life, D-A-N-C-E  M-O-N-S-T-E-R.

Suddenly everything went black and I could feel my head spiralling endlessly. I could feel the side of my head hit the pavement and suddenly I was falling off of a building.

"WHAT A STUPID DREAM!!" I screamed as I jerked in my bed, the clock on the wall read 3 AM. "I CAN'T EVEN GO BACK TO SLEEP NOW! I HATE THIS LIFE! I NEED TO PEE REALLY BAD!!"

I hesitated for a long time before succumbing to my body's intense desire to sit on the cold toilet seat and finish its impending business.

I tried to sleep after that, but to my disappointment, I couldn't. 

"I HATE MY LIFE!" was the last thing I remember having screamed, to myself, before I woke up to the rambunctious blaring of the small alarm clock that had jarred me out of my semi-peaceful sleep.

"OHMYGODOHMYGOD IM LATE!!"

-

A/N:

Hello Dear Readers,

Don't you guys hate it when you wake up in the middle of the night and you gotta pee, and you can't sleep cause you need to pee, and you can't pee because you need to sleep?  *whispers* i t s  a  v i c i o u s  c y c l e

Anyways,

Feel free to give me ideas, and criticism will be gladly accepted.

Use the comment section as you wish [HATE TOWARDS ANY INDIVIDUAL/GROUP STRICTLY PROHIBITED] and please enjoy the book! I might take a while to get the hang of it so please bear with me till then!

Thank you!