CHAPTER II : Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest, All in One School

[ Y/N  POV ]

"Oh my god, did you see them?" A short girl exclaimed excitedly.

"Oh my gosh, they exist? I thought it was just some legend or some sort of rumour!!" The girl standing next to her replied, shocked.

"I s-saw a glimpse t-this m-m-morning!" The short girl squealed, unable to contain the inner fangirling that was building inside her.

"AHHHH" the other girl let out a squeal her hands covering her face which had turned a deep shade of red.

"Look at them, poor, hopeless souls. So excited to see them. Little do they know, I'm already acquainted with them." Chelsea called out on the two girls. "Actually, their looks are worth dying for." She smirked as she finished her sentence. 

"Them who?" Another girl joined our discussion.

" You'll know kid, once you see them, you'll be able to feel it." Chelsea waved her off. 

She had spotted an objet of interest, and was investing her time trying too recognise the 4-5 figures that were slowly making their way through the school corridor. 

"It's them." Everyone around us started murmuring.

In the distance, I saw them.

The kings of our school.

The two richest heirs to ever inhabit the planet.

The two twins were accompanied by some random people in the background. [just to add an effect]

[ALMOOOST PAAARAADISEEE]

"I think I'm ready to die peacefully now!" A girl whispered to her friend, clutching her heart after being shot a two-millisecond look by the younger twin, Kim Eunwoo, the second, younger son of the largest conglomerate (company) in the world, who probably just accidentially looked away from the end of the hallway.

"It's not worth dying for cold dogs like them." You muttered.

"I see you have something against me, little one, but I must protect my juniors, right kids?" The younger one of the two smirked, stopping right where I was standing.

The crowd cheered. The girls were whipped at his coolness and so were the guys.

"YES!" Everyone shouted gleefully.

"We won't fight with a toddler, we shouldn't do that to a baby, should we Eunwoo?" The older one took lead. He then turned to look at me, "I'll forgive you for today, but looks like someone is going to have to be my slave for the next few years." He smiled, radiating sinister mirth.

I rolled my eyes as he continued walking.

"What was that?" Chelsea turned to look at me with her eyes wide open. "Why would they do that to you?". She frowned, "They are evil, especially Eunwoo, good thing he didn't open that mouth of his in front of his brother, otherwise you'd both be dead by now."

"Seokjin's not that bad." I said, looking at the tall girl, who was returning a doubtful expression. 

"I think..?" I finished my sentence rather uneasily. Maybe I was going to die. I hoped for the best and began praying to the holy Namjesus.

-

It was the class after lunch break. 

"Kids, listen, we have a new student, please do your best to guide him and help him adjust!" The teacher announced to her unattentive class.

The doe-eyed creature simply stared back at the classroom until one-by-one, all the girls, and some of the guys, started going nuts for him. 

Soon the class was filled with shouts from different students, trying to take responsibility for the handsome and cute kid, who was a little flustered at everyone's sudden insistence to take charge of him.

"Can I go sit in the back?" He motioned towards the empty seat beside me, by the window. 

The teacher nodded so as to signify yes, but the tall, doe-eyed boy had already sprinted to the seat, earning disappointed whines from his fellow classmates.

He smiled at me innocently before staring outside the window.

"wow seagulls" you heard him whisper to himself, "that one will be Justin from now on...Justin, come here, Justin Seagull?" He continued talking to himself.

What a weird kid..

You made a dirty face. He, however, did not take notice.

Your school was located on a private island opening from the city, it was like a mini-city on the island itself. 

A lot of students lived near the island, as it directly connected to the main city by some man-made network of roads, etc. [I actually don't have any more examples so..]

Some even lived on the island. Not a lot of them lived far away from their parents as most people would have thought when introduced to an island school. It was directly connected to a city, which was the world's trademark for business.

The city, and the entire country overall, had the most amount of rich people (multi-millionaires, billionaires, trillionaires, etc.).

So most people who went to the school, lived there.

-

The last few classes of school that day, were filled with much chatter. The entrance of the "new hot guy" was celebrated across the entire grade.

He turned out to be one of the most richest heirs amongst the whole grade. 

There were the Kim brothers, who were found to be amazingly handsome and attractive, and they had accepted this guy into their group.

The group of the elitest elites among the elitest elites.

A blessing of visuals. The most good-looking heirs, the most attractive ones, who also happened to be the richest. 

And to me, they just seemed like ordinary random jerks.

Just dumb, dumber, and dumbest collectively walking around the school as if they ruled the universe.

Just dumb, dumber and dumbest, all in one school.

But little did I know..

what was waiting for me, as I completed this chapter. JKJK. As I completed yet another day, another day in my boring life.

Little did I know what adventure, what trouble, what joy, and what pain the future would bring, and how the above would be brought on me by my relation to the three idiots.

A/N:

I wish I was y/n....

Somebody please transport me in there!! T^T 

Anyways, I really appreciate you investing your priceless time in reading my work!!(a bad decision on your part, really)

Have a great day/night! And stay safe (eat cake), wear a mask, wash your hands frequently, and practice social distancing!