CHAPTER III : My Name Is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook

"What's the ugliest thing you own?", the fluffly brown-haired boy asked me in the middle of class.

" My face. Me." I said.

"I see you're very truthful." He broke out in silent laughter.

"Wish I could say the same about you." I remarked-eventhough I didn't even know what he was like-seeing his laughter fade away, a derp face replacing it.

"I like you." He plainly said.

"You- WHAT!" I freaked out and my hand reflexively slapped him.

"I mean, I want to be friends." He explained to me, rubbing his arm.

"Oh.", I said, "Sure...I guess.."

" Let me introduce myself. My name is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. And you?"

"It doesn't work that way. Its 'Jeon, Jungkook Jeon', you're saying it wrong. How many people did you say this to?" I asked, embarassed in his place.

 "Yourself. Introduce. Yourself." He said, derping.

"Y/n. But why do you want to know me? Spill out your intentions." I asked, suspicious of his sudden will to greet me after making his entry in the school weeks ago.

"I mean, you seem quiet. You never really followed me around, trying to pursue me, or whatever. Your disinterest makes me want to get to know you more. You seem different." He stated matter-of-factly.

" Wow, you're stupid." I said.

"You're smart, and very truthful." He smiled radiantly.

" He smiled radiantly

"Fine, we're friends. Now what?" I smiled back at him with the same amount of radiance.

"You're so cute." He squished my cheeks, " I didn't know you could smile like that!"

"You're such a blooming extrovert, I already feel comfortable around you." I smiled at him sweetly.

" That means a lot to me! How can you be so genuine when complimenting someone?" He asked.

" I just said what I felt. When you first came to school, I thought you were a jerk, then I thought you were really mean, and after that I thought you were weird. Honestly, I did not expect you to be so nice." I explained, trying not to offend him.

Instead of the reaction that had been planned in my head, he grinned like an idiot.

" You're so naive." He stated.

"Look who's talking." 

"Right. You wanna grab lunch together? You can bring Chelsea along. I'll grab Jimin." He said.

"You know Chelsea already? wow. But then again..she's actually pretty popular. And she deserves it more than anyone. So do you." I finished off.

"Yes or Yes?", He looked at me.

"Yes"

"Ok then, lunch break is 40 minutes away, let's talk till then." He suggested.

"Nah, let me listen, If I don't understand anything, I'll have to study, and I really don't like studying." I pleaded, to which he whimpered. He kept annoying me, to a point I cracked out of frustration.

"Ok Listen Here You Pygmy Piece of Poop! I hate studying, if I don't study for these 40 minutes, I'll have to rack my brains for 2 hours or so, and I really hate using my brain. So keep quiet and sit down on that chair which costs more than my house."

He looked taken aback for a few milliseconds, only to smile again, this time a bit more confusedly. 

"Hehehe..See you in lunch break!" He waved a litlle goodbye to me to which I nodded.

-

"Hi y/n, I'm Jimin." The person sitting beside me said, which caused me to move my eyes away from his face.

"I know..." I said quietly, trying not to embarass myself but doing so anyways.

"Oh, so you do know...hahah" He let out an awkward laugh and stuffed some food in his mouth hastily.

Jimin continued making attemtps to talk however all failed, and the biggest reason was me.

"Um. You...want..?" I gave him a juice box, my juice box. 

"What about you then?" He asked.

I took his mango flavoured juice in return.

"It's..um...It's..uh..good, you can have it. I'll take yours." I said, looking down at the drink instead of making eye contact with him.

"Oh, ok.." He accepted the juice, my juice.

"It's not mango flavoured because you don't like mangoes..." I said carefully.

"Yeah, I'm weird right?" He smiled.

"Uh? No- I mean...No." I said while looking at my food.

He nodded and continued eating. 

Chelsea who was busy in her conversation with jungkook turned to face me for a short moment only to look at Jimin and then back at me and wink.

She occassionally made heart signs, to make obvious, the fact that she shipped us.

I forced a book into Jimin's hands right as we were going to leave. The next hour was free anyways.

"You didn't understand the bio lesson right? Want me to help?" I asked shyly.

"Thank you so much, but I actually have somewhere to be right now." He politely excused himself, but his excuse ended up hurting me more than I thought it would.

Because I saw him drinking some juice in the playground- which was meant for primary kids- doing nothing. He was literally sleep-drinking on a swing. And that too, in plain sight.

"Goodbye Jimin, I hope I don't have to face you again. Ever." I whispered to myself. 

I entered class and sat down on my seat with a sigh.

Another day, where nobody asks if I'm fine, nobody asking me about what I like, what I hate, People doing whatever they want, why can't I do whatever I want too? Nobody cares whether I'm alive or dead anyways. Should I just live like I'm dead? And I can't even do that because that's what I'm living like right now. 

A Ghost.

An Alien.

Or maybe even worse.

My life had already hit rock-bottom, atleast I knew it couldn't get any worse.

Or maybe it could....

But as of now, the thing that plagued my mind wasn't even Jimin.

It was Jin, and Eunwoo, the evil, very sinister duo. 

And I was their next victim.

Poor me.