letter two

6. September 2014.

Dortmund, Deutschland.

Dear JD (what does that even stand for?) (jockey of disks, maybe?),

Hola (since you decided to impress me with your german skills, I decided to do the same with my super-great spanish).

My name is something you will not learn until you tell me your full name. I mean, JD. What does that even mean? Are you hiding something, that's why you won't give your full name? Are you a criminal? Haha.

Well, my week has been okay. Mostly repetitive. I go from home to school to home. And I work on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays because I don't have class. I take on all my classes in two days so that I have more time to work and help around the house.

You can tell me about your week if you want.

I don't mind.

And I hear you're from Mexico? 

From your letter I can see its a place called Pachuca de Soto, Hidalgo. I have never heard of that place, might have to look it up on a map. Then again, I don't know much about places in the western hemisphere. 

I hope you don't think I'm rude for asking, but do you have any good taco recipes? I have tried so hard to find a decent Mexican restaurant in my area and I found none. My world history professor said that he studied abroad in Mexico for a year and the one thing he really enjoyed was the food. So I wanted to try it. I hope you can give me some good tips.

I'm looking forward to exchanging letters with you for a semester.

Sincerely,

AFB (two can play at the initials game).

-

since mexico finally got justice,

defeated netherlands 3-2, i will try to update as many stories as i can today. i am in such a great mood today guys.

my soul is finally without problems because my team was able to prove that we could have and WOULD have won if there had been no cheating at the world cup.

anyway, thank you all for reading.

it means a lot.

i love you.

-clary xx