Ch. 4

We make small talk until we finally arrive at Trisha's house. I welcomed myself in and walked inside. I walked upstairs to Trisha's room, Birdie close behind me. I found Trisha lying on her bed reading. "Hey!" I said. "Herro. " she replies whilst reading. "Put yo book down chicka." She sat up and started eyeballing me. She then slowly motioned her eyes toward Birdie. She mumbled something but I couldn't hear her so I leaned down toward her shoulder. She turned in the direction of my face and whispered, "Who is that red head? And what is she doing in my room?!?!?" I giggled a little then replied in the most country accent ever, "Why that right there is Birdie!!" I stood straight up. " Why now Birdie. May you please March yo lil tooshie ova here so this fine lady here may examine you!" I pointed towards Trisha then towards the floor in front of me. Birdie was giggling the way over to where I was pointing. Trish started checking Birdie over and finished with a final "Yupp, she's clean." Birdie walked backwards a little and started giggling again. I sat on Trisha's bed and laid back. I patted the bed spot next to me inviting birdie to come sit.

*************************************

After a while we got bored. Trisha's mom brought us up cookies and like the children we are we grabbed em all. We decided to walk to the mall. I could buy a dress from Hot Topic for the dance. We started heading downstairs when all of a sudden I felt a pull at my ankle. I remember rolling down the rest of the stairs and I think I banged my head against something. If I did, I didn't feel it. I remember Trisha screaming but Birdie was calm as I heard her footsteps come closer to me. Calm like she know what happened. I couldn't have just tripped. No. I felt the grip and the touch of ones hand around my ankle. I felt a tug, the pull that made me fall. I felt it!! I couldn't have tripped.

A/N  Sorry for the shorter chapter. Well they are all short. But I like short chapters. It leaves suspense until the next chapter is updated.