Ch. 1

I woke up, face planted on the ground.Blood dripping down my face. I start walking which soon turns into a sprint. I trip over a bottle and fall flat on the ground. I cant breathe and as I gasp for air... Now im truley awake. In my bed, where I should be. I have been having the same dream, that dream, since I can remember. But I dont know what happens after I trip. Am I normal? Does everybody get these kind of dreams? I just dont know.
"LIN!!!!" My mother yells from downstairs to make sure I am awake. "Come and get breakfast!" I got up and walked into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and slipped into a black lacey dress. I quickly put my long black hair up into a messy bun. Then I did my makeup and started heading downstairs. Half way down, my little brother dashed passed me almost making me fall down the rest of the steps. "Watch it!" I yelled as I walked to grab a bowl of cereal.
I had a few bites left when my bus arrived. I quickly finished up and caught the school bus just as it was leaving. I went to my usual sit in the very back of the bus and put my backpack next to me indicating the seat is taken. I put in my headphones on and blasted the music. I stared out the window and lost myself as I zoned out.
*Time skip*
*Ding! Ding!
I started walking torwards my first period but was stopped by my friend Trisha. She has short brown hair and hazel eyes, and she has those cheeks that everyone just wants to pinch! " Hey emo girl!", she said cheerfully. " Hey... Trisha" "Whats wrong, Lin?", She said as we continued to walk torwards Art class. " Nothing." I replied as my voice started to sound scratchy. " I am just tired." We walked into the classroom right as the bell rang.
*Ding! Ding! * Time skip*
Lunchtime! Finally! Me, Trisha, and Maxi (short for Maxi Retard! HAHA(seriously though)) walked to the table in the back, were we usualy sit. Which is also the table behind Jps' table. JP is this cute boy. That's it.

I dont eat lunch today. I just put my head down, while Maxi and Trisha talk, and I zoneout. I dreamt about unicorns but not cute ones. Killer ones?.... I know, I am confused too. But, they basically pinned thier victim to the wall and used thier horn as like a sword or somthing to stab them in the chest... or head. To be honest I want one!!! Like really bad!! I know, I know. Im a loony person for wanting a killer unicorn, but you know what. I jus' dont care.