Ch. 5 (Birdies pov)

I walk into Lins room. I saw who pulled her down. It was him. The one with the black hoodie. I told Trisha's mom but she just looked at me like I was crazy. But I swear I saw him. He had a big Cheshire Cat grin on his face, blonde/white hair (that was blue on the tips), and he had these eyes that would stare into your soul. But those eyes were so charming. It was someone.... or something that I will never forget.

***********************************

Lin was in the hospital bed and her eyes started opening. Me and Trisha were standing there. Trisha had a very scared look on her face. I was just mad. Mad that Trisha's mom didn't believe me. Mad because I know I saw him. Did he brake in? Who even is he? How come I am the only one that saw him or did Lin see him too? Well I'm done with questions. I'm going to find out what is happening.

***********************

Lin mumbled something. I could barley make it out but I did. She said, " I didn't trip. I waa paaled." "You were what?" I said confused. "I WAS PULLED" She yelled loudly. The nurse came in to see why she yelled. I told her it was fine and I just couldn't hear her and asked her to speak up. She walked away cautiously. I turned back to Lin. Then I looked at Trisha. "I'm going to go get lunch. You want anything Birdie?" "A coffee please with lots of creamer." "ok I will be right back." She said as she left the room.

I stared at Lin for a few minutes and broke the silence by saying "I know. I saw..." She looked a little confused so I continued to explain. "He was in a black hoodie. But when I tried to tell yours or Trisha's mom they didn't believe me." Trisha walked in. Which silenced the room. "What are you guys talking about."

"Nothing" I said in a low voice. Even though I didn't know Lin very much, I knew body languages and Lin was showing signs of anger. She was starring off out the window with a frightened face. I turned to look out the window. Nothing. I then looked back at Lin, the expression was gone and she was just talking to Trisha. I didn't pay attention to what they were talking about. I turned my head to look out the window once more. I just had a funky feeling Lin saw something or someone out there watching us or something .. "Birdie come here." Trisha giggled. "Lin says that I like a boy that sits next to me in English! But I swear I don't!" She giggles again. "Coming."