Chapter 4: Sing! Sing! Sing!

Rin was in a taxi driving to the hotel he was staying the night before the concert as it was the venue was a six-hour drive from Kyoto but train most of the way. The Suguro's would also be in True Cross, where the concert was taking place the day the concert happened.

Rin looked up at the hotels as got out of the taxi and saw how pretty it was in the dark. It was a tall rectangular building with uncountable number of floors.

He got his duffle bag from the boot and made his way to the entrance. The insides were decorated nicely with intricate designs and lights.

He made his way to the line at the reception and waited for his turn to come and soon it did. "I'm for a three-night stay." He told the receptionist. "Name?" She asked as she smiled voice not as happy. "Rin Okumura," he replied with the same smile and happiness as before. She hit the keys on her keyboard until. She came across what she was looking for. "Room 176, on the second floor, here's your room key. Have a nice stay. " She handed him the key and he thanked her and told her to have a nice night as he walked to the elevator.

The elevator took a moment to come down from whatever level it was, once it opened people came out and Rin loved out of the way for them and then proceeded to get into the elevator and pressed the number two button.

Once it reached the level he searched the halls for his room repeating the number in his head until he found it.

Rin scanned the key card on the door where the sensor was. He opens the door to see three large windows looking out into the city with thin white curtains. A king-sized bed, a grey couch at the bottom of the with a wooden bedside table along with a lamp. A desk with a mirror attached and a grey cushioned stool. Light grey carpet was what covered the floor. A bathroom attached to the room.

Rin closed the door and put his stuff down on the couch and took his shoes off and laid them down of the couch and quickly changed and closed the curtains before he sprung onto the bed.

He took out his phone and went onto Twitter and posted a tweet. 'At the end of the concert, I'm going to answer questions so leave them on this post so I can check them out!' He clicked post and the tweet was up on the media for all eyes to see. He put his phone on charge and turned off the lamp before slipping into a peaceful slumber.

The next day he went over songs and Tatsuma had the bodyguards he hired to come to pick him up the day of the concert which was the proceeding day. They knew of Rin's 'secret' so in case a situation came up they could handle it correctly and the Suguro's would be called.

____________

Shiro and Yukio were ecstatic for the concert the following day which was surprisingly near their hometown; True Cross Academy. They had a small debt to pay off due to the price of tickets but it was a price they were willing to pay to see the singer but what they didn't know was that it was definetly worth it to meet their son and brother again.

____________

Rin woke up early and got a shower and put on some black ripped jeans and white top with a brand name on the top right, a white sweater with rainbow going down the side of the sleeves. The sweater was a little oversized. He had white trainers with black soles.

He made himself pancakes with syrup as a topping. He got his small backpack and put a plastic water bottle, a snack and his phone charger with a power bank.

He made his ay outside the hotel to where the black range rover was driven and secured by the security guards Tastuma hired.

"Hello sir," A guard greeted dressed in a black suit and an ear peace in, he had brown eyes and light brown hair. "I told you, just call me Rin." The small boy showed him smile as he rolled his eyes and strapped himself in. Two hairs sat in the front another beside Rin in the back. "If I did that would be disrespectful." The guard replied as he started to drive and they all chatted for the rest of the drive which wasn't long.