Chapter 7: Hello again

(Third person view)

Ryuji awoke to see Rin sleeping in a bed made of plenty of blankets and pillows on the floor. Ryuji could never figure out why the blue-net liked sleeping in his room he just assumes it them being best friends or Rin's nightmares that came and went. Ryuji sat up slowly and quietly not to wake the sleeping boy on his floor who was hugging one 0f Ryuji's old childhood teddy bears. Rin often had nightmares so Ryuji gave him it and ever since the bear has been something to help with nightmares as well as his nerves and so on. And of course, had an oversized hoodie that he bought the younger. It surprised Ryuji seeing him in his own clothes rather than his, honestly, one day Rin's going to come out in Ryuji's full wardrobe, at least that's what Ryuji thought.

Rin often wore oversized hoodies - weather they were Ryuji's or not - due to his low self-esteem and his view of his body and himself in general.

Ryuji stepped over the boy to the door and sauntered through to the kitchen to see his mom cooking breakfast. "Hey, mom." He greeted in a quiet voice not wanting to wake anyone. "Morning Ryuji." She greeted in return as she took the bacon out the oven.

Ryuji sat in a calm silence awaiting his breakfast from his mother who soon brought it. She handed him a plate with bacon and egg roll and a glass of orange juice, he thanked her and began to dig into his food.

____________

It wasn't too long before Rin came through to the dining room - which was connected to the kitchen - as he rubbed his eyes. Ruji looked up only to have one thought swamp his mind: 'Shit! He's cute!' only to slap himself and wash the thought from his mind and Rin looks at him oddly.

Rin had his oversized jumper on that had two little bear ears on the hood which was up. "Hey Bon," Rin greeted as he stopped rubbing his eyes and let his arms wrap loosely around the teddy bear which he brought with him. "Morning."

"Here you go'" Torako came through to the dining room with a replica of the food Ryuji was almost finished eating. She pulled down his hood and ruffled his messy hair before walking away. She back with a cup of orange juice to find Rin's hood back up and a pout on his face as well as crossed arms. She chuckled and apologised with a smile and took Ryuji's plate and glass back to the kitchen.

After breakfast, they went to get aa shower, separately of course but that didn't stop Ryuji slapping himself once again for almost imagining Rin's nude body.

They got ready for the day with Ryuji wearing a white shirt and a jumper to fit perfectly over it and beige trousers. Rin wore a black oversized hoodie that had a pair of small red horns on the hood and on the back in cursive red writing said 'Lil Hellboy' and some black trackies.

Ryuji couldn't help but laugh a little at the pink socks he had on with his all-black outfit. "What?" Rin asked confused, "nothing." The taller responded walked out the room and Rin followed continuously asking for the bi-haired male to tell and him denying the younger.

For most of the day, the two hung out in the living room. Watching TV and Rin focusing on writing in his book.

____________

Shiro and Yukio stood outside the temple and Shiro knocked and waited for an answer. They heard footsteps coming close and then the door opening. "Come in, take your shoes off as well please," Ryuji greeted and requested as they stepped in.

Once done so they followed the teen to the living room where they heard a voice singing. They both had the same question Ed answered and the answer was Rin.

Pull your knife out of my back, your blood runs black
I was just surprised at how you turned on me so fast
I let you in, I held you close
My blood flows like a river cause I trusted you the most
And now I know it's over