Chapter 2

PICTURE OF ALISSA

HEY, GUYS SO THIS IS PART TWO SORRY IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES. I HOPE U ENJOY IT 😊

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no! Oh no! Fuck! Wait where the hell is Alissa! I shot up out of the seat I was sitting in and fell face-first to the ground. I tried getting up but noticed I was chained up. I then looked around and saw there were others in here too some were rouges like me. I suddenly felt anger shoot through me as I hear my precious baby scream. I shot up off the ground and felt the chains dig into my skin. I hissed out in pain. Annie fighting to come out and I let her. She somehow broke off the silver chains then sniffed the air and smelt Alissa and her blood and there was another werewolf with her. I followed the scent and found her tied to a chair with the man I saw earlier wiping her. I got so mad all I saw was red. I pushed open the door and it broke by the amount of force I used.

I screamed at him, "LEAVE HER THE HELL ALONE YOU SICK BASTARD!" as I gripped him by the neck and started shaking him. His eyes widen in shock.

He coughed out, " l-let(cough) m(cough)me g-go(cough)." As he said that I smirked and let go of my grip and watched him fall to the ground face first. A smirk then plastered onto his face and everything next that occurred was a blur. He jumped off the floor sending a punch into my jaw blurring my vision. I spat out crimson red blood from my mouth and smirked up at him get into a fighting stance.

"Let's dance." I managed to growl out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ASHTON'S POV

I woke up this morning feeling strange, but I shrugged it off. I got up to take a shower and get ready for another day of torture of Alpha duties. I walked down the hall and saw my beta, Joe. Joe spotted me walking down the hall. When we reach my office, I sat down and watched as he sat across from me. As he was about to start talking a pack fighter came running in and looked as if though he saw a ghost.

He started as he bowed his head down in respect, "Alpha a member of the pack has spotted two Rouges by Spring fall. I balled my hands into fists and punch the desk., "Bring them to the cellars and torture them until we get answers. I want to hear their begs and pleas for mercy."

The pack fighter bowed his head again and left. Joe said," Alpha your father is coming tomorrow."

I started to rub my temples and sigh. The last time I saw my father was when I found my mother's dead body by Spring-Fall. I nodded my head and motioned for him to leave. I head down to the basement of the packhouse where we keep the rouges. I open the silver door pull out my silver gun and shot about 26 of them. I dragged a girl to my room and locked the door.

About three hours later I kick her out of my room and laugh at her as she tries to get up. I push her naked body to the middle of the packhouse and mind-link all unmated wolves who want her to come to get her. I saw about 10 of them start coming out of their rooms so I left. I went back to my office until I suddenly smell the sweet scent of smoke and cherry. My wolf was screaming in my ear's " mate" over and over again, so I blocked him and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I was signing some papers until I hear a loud thud and jumped out of my seat.

The pack fighter that came in earlier mind-linked me ' Alpha one of the Rouges is trying to escape." As he said that I walked out of my office and to the Chambers.

When I got there, I saw a little girl about the age of four crying and another girl on the floor. That's when the scent hit me. Her lovely scent of smoke and cherry. I saw her get up and saw her lounge towards the pack fighter and hit him with her fist I heard a crack and when I looked at the pack fighter blood was gushing from his nose. She punched him again this time making him faint. She then ran to the little girl and started to untie her and hug her. I cleared my throat and her eyes looked at me with no emotion, not even a hit. Her face was just expressionless...