Chapter 7

ASHTON'S DAD FORGOT TO ADD HIM IN THE OTHER CHAPTER SOOOOOOO YEAH! ENJOY!!! :) :) :) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANIKA          

I just finish showering and started to look for my clothes to wear. Someone kicked the door open and came rushing in. "We have your new uniform." She handed me a skirt and a long-sleeved white shirt with a tie. A pair of socks that probably reaches up to my knees. I frown at the skirt. I hate skirts especially when it's windy. I say and start to do my hair. I plug in the flat iron and start to straighten my hair and put on some light make up and put in my nose ring my mom gave me... oh how I miss her.

UNIFORM:

I head downstairs with Issa

I head downstairs with Issa. We make small talk and talked about our favorite colors and stuff like that you know the casual stuff nothing too over the top. I grab a pancake and stuff it in my mouth Issa does the same but with two. I say thanks to the lady who made it and she bows in response. Wow, I feel like a queen. Ashlie came into the room and pecked Issa's lips. Ashton came down and dang he looked hot the shirt on him looked tight, so his abs were showing. I was practically drooling. Shit I'm actually drooling. I quickly wipe it off my face and watched Ashton pick up 8 pancakes and shove them all in his mouth at once. 'COOL!'

'Ashlie my fucking ears!'

'-oop sorry.'

We started to head out the door I was about to hop in the car with Issa, but I was pulled back by my arm. My body slammed into a hard wall. Wait. Why does this wall have a shirt on? I look up and see Ashton looking at me with lustful eyes. His hands slowly start to go down and before he could touch my ass, I push him away. He grunts and straightens himself up.

"Come on cupcake your riding with me."

"But-"

"No, let's go."

"No. You'll have to take me by force!" He smirks and I start regretting my life choices. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. He pats my ass.