Chapter 11

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO🖐🖐🖐

🥰AND🥰

GOODBYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE😎😎😎

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 MONTH LATER

ANIKA:

"So you wanna know who raped you when you were younger! Well then look to your left sweetheart." He said smirking,

"No..."

4 weeks ago:

"Awshon if you don't give my cwookie now i'm telling Anika and swhe'll come and bweat you bwad."  Ashton stuck his tongue at her and Alissa smacked him on his arm. Ashton shoved the cookie in his mouth and started to run away from an angry Alissa. Nikky's mom had died so Issa and Ashlie adopted her with a little boy we found in the forest. They named him Nolan Alexzander Collins. He is six months of age.

I'm in the kitchen with Issa making cookies. Ashlie is feeding Nolan. Ashton is getting beaten with a stick by Ali and Nikky. Josh is hibernating on the couch again. Every day this guy leaves and returns to sleep on my couch. I love my little family and I'm still afraid for what's the come.

I take the pan of cookies out of the oven and place it on the table. I take off my mitts and head upstairs with Ashton hot on my tail to change out of my current closet. When I reach the room I lock the door while Ashton plops down on the bed. I start looking at my clothes but stopped when something hit my head it felt like a rock that came out of the window. It did some damage by the blood running down my head Ashton got off the bed and came to my aid.

"Babe are you okay." He says checking my head. The wound already started to heal.

"I'm okay what was that though?" Ashton looks around and his gaze lands on the bed I follow it and find a note attached to a rock. Ashton picks it up and starts to read it out loud.

To my dearest daughter, Anika

 How is life with your little mate? How is Alissa I see she's gotten stronger and bolder? Did you forget two months ago you were supposed to become queen but you ran away? Such a shame you had to leave and thanks to you leaving I had to kill the only thing you had to remember your sister by. If you want proof there's a bag attached to this letter. Let's just say it's a part of him and her together. Also fun fact your sister was pregnant with a little boy and her mate was hiding it so it's dead too. I love ya can't wait to see ya.

                                                                                                                                             Yours truly, 

                                                                                                                                              Dad

I quickly grab the bag from Ashton's hand and open it. I start to tear up. A lock of my sister's hair and her tooth, Laim her mate's finger, and what I'm guessing are her baby's eyes and toe. Annie let out a howl of loss. I buried my face into Ashton's chest as I cry. 

"He killed her! That asshole killed her!" I sobbed. "Why did he have to come back my life was finally getting back together again."

"It's okay. Who is this guy? Is he really your father?"