Chapter 18

Hello, my lovely hoomans how is your day going? Mine is going great! We are soon coming to the end of the story I hope chapter 17 really surprised you. Writing it I wanted to cry it was so sad. I want to thank you for reading. Enjoy! A picture of the coffin at the top.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anika:

Today is the day, the day where my world truly disappears well some of my worlds. My world changed the day I stepped foot in the Night Moon pack. The day I got kidnapped. I get off the bed to find my other side empty. I walk towards the bath and quickly shower. I then slip into a nice knee-length cocktail dress that's off my shoulders just above my breast. I then slip into my black heels and do my make-up. When I'm finished, I walk out down the hall towards Alissa's room. She's sitting at the window with the help of Mr. Teddy Alissa is trying to zip the back of her dress. I smile, ever since Alissa came back from looking around for Josh, she has been sitting at the window looking and waiting. She told us he's coming back I just have to wait. At least she's not sitting alone. I got to thank the teddy bear for that.

" Mommy Mr. Teddy looks very handsome doesn't he." I smile.

" Of course, he does, and you look like a beautiful little girl." I tapped my finger on her nose making her giggle.

" I love you, mommy."

" I love you too. Now let's go before we're late." I hold her hand as she carries Mr. Teddy in her arms. I then walked to the car parked outside. Josh's father was the person driving us to the middle of the pack where the funeral will be held. I open the back of the car door lifting Alissa in then hopping in after locking the door. I knew Mr. Smith from when I was younger. He was working with my dad for a while but changed his mind for a better life with his family. I just found out yesterday and I'm glad to see a familiar face.

" How are you doing Anika?"

" I'm doing good thanks are we going to pick up Jenni." Jenni is Josh's younger sister. I hope Alissa would become good friends with her.

" Yes, I am."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After an hour of driving, we finally made it. I step out of the car holding onto Alissa's hand. Ashlie comes over to us holding onto a limping Issa. When we got to the doctor, we found out Issa had broken her rib cages but she's healing fast. Nicole comes running at full speed towards Alissa.

" Bestie!" She squeals. Alissa squeals back hugging her. So adorable I just love these two.

" Anika you could go and take a look at the coffin. Issa and I will watch Alissa for you." I nod my head and smile warmly at them. I begin walking towards the coffin. This will be my last time looking. I walk towards the coffin and slowly open it. I cough back a sob when I see her beautiful face. My sister how I'm going to miss her. I tensed when two arms wrap around my waist. I then relax when I figure out it's Ashton. I turn and he cups my face as if on instinct I lean into his touch and start to let it all out. It all hit me like a wave crashing down. My father's dead, my sisters dead, my niece is dead, my brother-in-law is dead, and my mother. My entire family is gone. I turn around to look at everyone some are smiling, and some are crying. One might be gone but I have a new one that's just beginning.

I know it's short and I'm sorry for that but this was so sad to write. I think I shed a few tears during this. I want to thank you all for reading the next chapter coming soon! I love you hoomans bye!