that fateful day

It was a bright Saturday morning and mommy and I were on our way to the doctor. As we walked in through the sliding doors out of the corner of my eye I saw three men who were sitting crossed legged. But the weird thing was that they were levitating a couple of inches off of the ground. As we walked past them I blinked and they were gone, like they were never there. Am I seeing thing? My imagination? I didn't have much time to think about it because suddenly I was picked up and placed on my mother's lap. I look up at her and ask with excited eyes "when will we get to see the doctor so he can tell me what my quirk is?" My mother then looked down at me with a small smile and loving eyes and replies "In a bit sweetie..."

Time skip: 30 minutes

A lady walks out into the lobby and says "Izuku midoriya?" as she looks around the room for us. My mommy picks me up off of her lap and sets me down. She then gets up herself, grabs my hand, and walks through the door with me attached to her hand close behind. They first had me do a couple of tests like x-rays, then after a couple of minutes of that mommy and me were left alone in a room. Mommy was sitting next to me in a chair as I was slightly bouncing up and down on a swivel stool. I turn around hearing the door behind us click open. The doctor without a word or even a glance walks past us with a clipboard in his hand and sits on a swivel chair in front of us. Then without even looking in his clipboard he says "sorry kid but... your quirkless." As he said those words it took a couple seconds to register what exactly those words meant. I immediately stopped by bouncing and my smile slowly but surely dissapeared. As mommy and  the doctor continue to talk I just stare out into space not believing what was just told to me. I was like that all the way until we got home, once I got into my room and I sat down on my bed I let the tears fall that I had been holding in since the doctors. After a couple minutes of crying hysterically I heard a voice say "child please stop your weeping... there is more than one way to accomplish something." His voice was kind, wise, but had a presence in it... like he was important. I look up slowly with blurry vision with tears twill in my eyes to see the same three men from the doctors. Just like they were when I saw them the first time they were sitting crossed legged a couple inches above the ground. The man who spoke to me was a older looking man with light brown spiky hair, a goatee that went down to his chest and was the same color as his hair,  wrinkles all over his face, his skin color was a grey-ish color, but his weirdest features were his horns that came out of his forehead, a weird red marking on his forehead, and his eyes. His eyes had a similar pattern to the marking on his forehead but were purple.

Then the man next to him looked significantly younger than him and had a happy and energetic aura to him

Then the man next to him looked significantly younger than him and had a happy and energetic aura to him. He had short but spiky blonde hair, bright blue eyes, whisker like marks on his cheeks, and his right arm was bandaged up.

 He had short but spiky blonde hair, bright blue eyes, whisker like marks on his cheeks, and his right arm was bandaged up

Then the last man who looked around the same age to the blonde was a mysterious and kinda intimidating man. He had long, straight black hair that was covering his left eye. He had black eyes and a stoic face, he was was wearing a black cloke that was covering most of him but from what you could see it seemed like he was missing his left arm.

 He had black eyes and a stoic face, he was was wearing a black cloke that was covering most of him but from what you could see it seemed like he was missing his left arm

After I finished surveying the mysterious men over I ask them with a very confused face with tears still staining my face I ask them "who are you guys?"