The boy with blonde hair

Sooo I made a change of plans, instead of skipping to the entrance exams I'm going to time skip to the slime monster and bakugo so we can meet All might and bakugo

The next day
It's the early afternoon as Izuku walks down the street of the shopping district, so he can buy essentials for his dorm at UA. His mother also wanted him to pick up a couple ingredients for dinner tonight, which she said would be katsudon. As he walked down the street he drooled with lazy closed eyes just thinking about it, but was snapped out of his mind by the sound of school kids. He was kinda jealous of them
He left at a very young age to learn the arts of ninpo, so he never really went to school past kindergarten. He dosen't regret his decision... he just wishes that he could of gone to school like normal kids. An hour goes by without incident but on his way home he passes by a crime scene with a weird looking slime man and what appears to be a sandy blonde kid as a hostage. Izuku stops to watch the scene unfold with his surprisingly sharp eyes, not missing a single detail. But as he scans what is going on his eye lands on the boys face, a face filled with terror as the life in him drains slowly every second his mouth and nose is covered. The boy is the same sandy blonde kid Izuku saw at the UA office yesterday filling his paperwork out, bakugo katsuki. In a sudden burst of speed, Izuku flashes past the crowed so fast no one even registers that he was even there and ends up a couple meters away from the slime monster. Once he is stationary in the middle of the crime scene, all the pro heroes who were standing by not doing a thing yell at him and say "get out of the way and let the pros do their jobs kido!!!"
Izuku smirks at this comment from incompetent heroes who can't even do their job, as he throws off his black cloak that is exactly like Sasuke's but a smaller size to fit his size and frame. As the crowed watches Izuku in terror think that now two kids are going to lose their lives today. But in another showing of Izuku's inhuman speed, he pulls bakugo out of the slime monster and next to one of the pro heroes who's name is know as "Death Arms" who is multiple meters away from where Izuku was standing. With his eyes still focused on the slime blob, a blue ball of Chakra appears in izukus hand. He then charges at the slime monster at high speeds and right before the blue ball connects with the slime Izuku yells "Rasengan!!!" The blue ball of Chakra connects and the slime monster is sent flying into a building, not even given a chance to fight back. Izuku walks to his cloak that is laying on the concrete and puts it back on, then picks up his bag of groceries that he subconsciously dropped in the middle of the crowed. The whole time he did this, the pros were scolding him but it was pointless because their words were falling on deaf ears. Then in a flash of speed he disappears, and reappears in an alley to make his way back home. Then out of nowhere All Might, the number one hero falls from the sky on his feet and yells to the world, "I AM HERE!" If izuku was still four years old he would of fainted in a fit of fan boy syndrome and says "Oh... Hi All Might, why are you here?" With his cartoon smile, All Might replys saying "Young Midoriya... I saw your amazing battle with the slime village just a moment ago, hell you can't even call it a fight!!!"
Izuku narrows his eye with a smirk and says with a sly tone "Young Midoriya... not only do you know my name but you called me Young Midoriya... Toshinori, is this what you meant when you said you were going to work this morning?" In a puff of smoke, All Might shrinks into Izuku's step dad Toshinori Yagi as he chockes and coughs on blood