the return of the young Uchiha

10 years later

Izuku is walking down the street to his house with his three invisible senseis as people stair at him due to his unusual appearance. Izuku is not the same person when he was last seen at the young age of four. Izuku has grown to a size of 5'5, his green with black tips hair has grown long its spiky and gives off vibes of a very ancient Uchiha warrior, but the weirdest feature is now his right eye is always covered by a piece of black cloth. He now has black whisker marks on his cheeks as well due to a new entity occupying his body. As Izuku and his mentors went down the street izuku looked back and said to his invisible senseis "It's strange to think that I've been gone for 10 years, I wonder how my mother has changed, how will she react to my changes" It has been ten years since Izuku has been home or seen his mother and he is very nervous to finally see her after such a long time. When he was four he left home without so much as a goodbye. Just a letter saying he wasn't kidnapped or missing. He went to a place the sages of the six paths said was the village hidden in the leaves : konoha so he could train. They said it was one of the ancient powers that existed in the world of shinobi at the time. So for the past ten years the three sage of the six paths has been training him in the ways of the shinobi and all the other things that come with that. Izuku walks up the steps to his apartment and lightly knocks on the door and waits for a good minute until a scrawny man with blonde hair that looked oddly familiar to Izuku opened the door. The scrawny man then said "Hello young man can I help you?" Izuku kinda startled, not expecting a man to open the door says "Sorry I think I have the wrong apartment, sorry to bother you sir." As he is about to walk away his mother walks down the hallway and sees him and drops the silver tray of snacks she was holding and rushes past the scrawny blonde and bear hugs Izuku. "Mom!!! I've missed you so much" Inko looks up with tears streaming down her face as she say "my baby boy is home!!!" With those words the scrawny man's jaw dropped and coughs blood but then quickly turned to a bright smile as he watched the heart warming scene unfold before him. After both Izuku and his mother stopped their emotional family get together they made their way into the house as as the man who had yet to be named followed them and closed the door behind them.