Introductions

Izuku, Inko, and the mysterious blonde man are now sitting in the livingroom in silence as Izuku looks around shocked in how little it has changed. After a good minute or two the person who breaks the silence is the scrawny blonde man who has still yet to be named. He clears his throat and says "So... young Midoriya, I know you've been gone for a very long time and you might be wondering who I am." He then pulls on his collar to his shirt indicating that he is very nervous and then he continues to say "My name is Toshinori Yagi and I'm married to your mother so I'd be your... stepdad" Inko is now blushing bright red and biting her fingernails waiting for Izuku's response and to both Inko's and Toshinori's surprise Izuku stands up, hugs him, and sits back down with a bright smile. "I'm so happy my mother had you to help her while I was gone, I am eternally grateful." Izuku says and bows slightly in his chair. Hearing those words makes Toshinori once again cough on blood but quickly wipes it off his chin and says "Young Midoriya you're too kind, there is no need to be so formal, we're family call me whatever is comfortable for you." After he says that Sasuke appears behind him invisible to the rest of them and says to Izuku "He's strong... he's not what he seems" Izuku not looking back at him communicates through Morse code by tapping his finger on the arm rest to his chair and asks "Is he a threat?" And after another moment of Sasuke observing Toshinori says "No... just not as he seems... he's not lying about his name though." Izuku now standing up looks at his mother and says "Mom I'll be back... I'm going to go get the paperwork to enroll into UA high school... I'll be back sometime tonight." Then looking at Toshinori he says "It was also nice to meet you... I should be back by dinner if you haven't had it yet." Then Izuku walks out of the apartment without waiting for a response and makes his way toward UA high. His three senseis making themselves visible to him, Sasuke and Naruto walking beside him, and Hagoromo hovering behind him with his legs his crossed. "That was nice" Izuku says and looks to his right up at Naruto. Naruto then looks down at him and says "Ya... your mom looked real happy but we're not here to have nice chats with them... we're here to enroll you into UA." Sasuke then looks towards Naruto with narrow skeptical eyes and says "Now when were you Mr. Business?" Naruto looks straight forward with a poker face totally ignored Sasuke. They now make there way into the UA office, pick up the paperwork to enroll, and sits down at a table with a spiky haired sandy blonde kid that oddly looks familiar. Izuku starts filling out the paperwork not paying any attention to the kid at the table, but then Naruto leans down and whispers into his ear "Hey kido... isn't that your friend bakugo?" Hearing that Izuku peaks up at the kid and now knowing that it really is his old childhood friend bakugo he leans closer to the table and fills out his paperwork faster. Naruto seeing this makes a confused face and says "Aren't you gonna say hi to him Izuku?" But his words fall on deaf ears and Izuku continues to fill out his paperwork.

So the next chapter I'm just going to time jump to the entrance exams so we can go to a fight scene because if your a fan of Naruto I know thats what you're here for XD