Chapter 3

The next day...

Dahyun POV:

Y/n and I are really close lately. Many fans even started shipping us! But..nah..I don't like her. She is just my bestfriend. We are at the canteen since its our break time. I noticed that y/n always blanks out. Like she's thinking really deep!

"Hey! Y/n!! Yoohoo!!" I said waving my hands on her face cause i've questioned her what will be her order!

"W-wha--" she didn't finished her sentence cause She is staring at somebody. I looked at to where she is staring anddd... BOOM!

Im Nayeon and Kim Y/n having a eye contact. Then They both smiled and turned away in sync..Wait..WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?!

"Yahh!! What was that?!?!" I said yelling making all of attention on us again.
"What do you mean? Aishh..lower down your voice will ya!" She said patting my back..

Timeskip

You know guys what I observed to this lovebirds? It became a habit! Like they are having an eye contact, smiles then they'll turn away in sync! So you know what happens? They became a ship in school! Like They're famous! You know where I got that? Y/n told about it that its on her newsfeed!

Y/n was furious about this... and btw..its our foundation day today!! Its so fun! You know y/n and I have requested 8 kpop songs! And we were so happy!! Then a girl named Kaycee gave a paper to our teacher. She reads it...

Y/n POV:

To:Y/n
From: A girl in cattleya ( thats the name of Twice section)

Y/n you know i've seen you before!
And the fact that my heart beats whenever
I see you...
If you'll hear this..I'm from cattleya my friend just gave this because I'm shy whenever its you we're talking about..

While maam was reading this she smiled widely like she just solved a case. While the girls on the back kepts on squealing its..Twice..

Maam eyed me and wai-- huh? I didn't see it! Maam was so fast! *sighs* maam didn't read the others cause it might show her identity. I was so curious about it! I kept on thinking who is it..but..whats strange is that my hearts beats so fast during reading the letter. Then my stomach gets filled with butterflies when I heard her laugh...Dahyun stopped my thoughts when she waved her hand to me again..

"Yah!! Why are you spacing out? Gwaenchana?"
She said worriedly
"Yeah..I'm fine unnie..." she just smiles and nods her head.. aww..Istg she is sooo cute~~

And when our favorite songs are played, we will dance to it crazily cause why not? Its fun!!! Others kept on whispering..

Yah I think Y/n changed!

Hmm..maybe..

Y/n and Dahyun are like a duo!

Looks like someone's jealous...

After someone said that My eyes quickly darted on the jealous bunny..Then the song played was Perfect...

We stared...My heart is really going to burts out of my chest.. then she freaking..SMILED!!

Shit..I think I'm dead...

I smiled too..then she went red. I giggled at her which made her giggle too... We both extend our hands and said...

"Im Nayeon"
"Kim Y/n"

_________________________________________

Yahh I_love-pillows_ supporting it? Hahah thanks!